The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

* ON SALE NOW * GV VISION EGO STARDUST 1.4 Sealed easy fill Special Top COIL, No WICKS HANGING, 2.5 to 2.7ohms, THICK COIL so break em in.

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by badkolo, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dieseler

Dieseler ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    With ce2s the coil needs to be slightly seasoned which happens quick some call it breaking in, just like the stainless mesh wick in the mod tank called scubagen it needs to be seasoned.

As a note on another site there is what looks like the same thing as the vision stone difference is the color of the mouthpiece.
    Bought one this morning.

2. tj98_7

tj98_7 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2011
    Edgewood
    What site would that be.

3. tj98_7

Oct 12, 2011
    Edgewood
    Just want to get an idea how much they will be. I have a few friends that want them too.

4. ninfreak

ninfreak Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 18, 2011
    burkesville, kentucky
    i believe i know the site that is being refered to... the stones on that site are going for not much more than the vision 3.5 ml. that is all i will say in respect to bad's business

5. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

yes they will be in that price range, we have both mouth peaces for them , black and white

6. ninfreak

Dec 18, 2011
    burkesville, kentucky
    yea! you didn't kick me in the nuts for saying that! i just wanted to give them a general price range.

edit: on another note i waited for you to put them up so i can buy from you! i wouldnt dare get my gear from anywhere else

7. badkolo

yeah no issue, we didnt rush these out the door, it seems when gotvapes drops certain new bombs no one has we are hated by some people, so letting others drop first for some reason gets those products taken seriously.

i have a laundry list of things here i can drop, but all in the right time.

daniel should be ready in a few hours with the stone and stardust

8. tj98_7

Oct 12, 2011
    Edgewood
    I am loyal got vapes customer. Just wanted to get a price range. Can't wait to get my order in and get them. I'm on staycation next week and will be at the door stalking them mail man.

9. ninfreak

Dec 18, 2011
    burkesville, kentucky
    they are just jealous bad. You have a loyal following, down with all the haters!!!!

10. badkolo

its the nature of the business. ok see you all later tonight

11. LordDavon

LordDavon Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2010
    Florida
    Ya know, this is why we need a GotVapes app. Call it GV Bombs. As soon as things drop, it can notify us!

Hmmm... I wonder how long it would take me to write one. ;-)

12. cgchad

cgchad Full Member

Nov 19, 2011
    E. Peo, IL
    Doesn't that already exist? I think its called an RSS feed or something like that.

Sent from my Velocity Cruz using Tapatalk

13. Barefoot

Barefoot Super Member ECF Veteran

Look on the bright side guys - it's gone midnight in the UK ;)

14. Dieseler

Dieseler ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    Yeah Gotvapes has items i like even though i threw that out there about another similar product i did not mention there name and would not do so on this site .
    I will be ordering there vision stone along with other items as well.
    So hurry before i spend my retirement check !

15. badkolo

we have nothing against any other vendor, on ecf or not, we are a business just like them, some are bigger then us some are not as big and all of that is ok, thats what makes america special, this isnt a race to see who is first, who found what first and who sells what first, its fun to do to surprise all of you and i love getting new products, we can do that and we will continue to do so but this isnt a race or a competition, business is business and we will do what needs to be done to keep getting constant new products all the time and improving products and that will not end and will actually keep cranking, just like we dropped 5 things in the last 2 weeks or so.

Dont ever feel like you cant shop elsewhere or that we are trying to top some other vendor or are in competition with any one because we are not, and while we dont like other sites being name dropped here you can freely discuss things form others as long as it isnt to shill for them, so everything is all good and no worries.

16. LordDavon

Oct 3, 2010
    Florida
    Very well said!

17. LordDavon

Oct 3, 2010
    Florida
    Well, a feed wont alert us, but it's a good start. What is the address?

18. dannoman

dannoman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Introducing the GotVapes VISION eGo Stardust!

Durable and stylish eGo cartomizer that threads elegantly on to your eGo PV. Completely sealed at the mouthpiece and at the bottom.

•Easy fill system - can be filled directly from your juice bottle, just tilt and fill up to 1.4ml.
    •Mouthpiece inserts and then screws down for a complete seal with an added silicone o-ring on mouthpiece.
    •Completely sealed at base
    •Manufactured from thick durable tank style plastic
    •Thick top coil with fat wick. Because of the wide inner tube design the wicks stay wet from natural vaping motions due to small area between outer plastic wall and the inner tube
    •Top coil is a thicker design so you need to 'break them in' for the first few minutes when vaping; durable, provides longer lasting performance.
    •These will work with other PVs besides an eGo by using an adapter to lift the threads up and away.

19. tj98_7

Oct 12, 2011
    Edgewood
    Where are the vision stone?

20. melloyello

melloyello Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2011
    usa
    dropping as we speak, i think..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.