* ON SALE NOW * GV VISION EGO STARDUST 1.4 Sealed easy fill Special Top COIL, No WICKS HANGING, 2.5 to 2.7ohms, THICK COIL so break em in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Fla-De-Da
Yeah i no i support couple vapors that do not have alot of money..

Good for you, that's really nice. I did my first PIF today, feels good to help someone in need.
My hubby got me a GotVapes gift certificate for Xmas, so I spent half this week, and I'll use the rest towards next week's bombs. What a great way to start the New Year!

Psyche

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Left of Center
I just wanted to say I was surprised at the price points on both these. I was expecting both the Stardust and Stone to sell for several dollars more than GV is selling them for. :thumb:
I'm going to go pout now because I just ordered a bunch of stuff right before Xmas so I have too use that up before I can convince my DH I need to spend more :cry:
I'm so jealous of you guys right now. I can't wait to see your reviews and thoughts on these new products.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
I just wanted to say I was surprised at the price points on both these. I was expecting both the Stardust and Stone to sell for several dollars more than GV is selling them for. :thumb:
I'm going to go pout now because I just ordered a bunch of stuff right before Xmas so I have too use that up before I can convince my DH I need to spend more :cry:
I'm so jealous of you guys right now. I can't wait to see your reviews and thoughts on these new products.

Wow. Sounds like you need to ditch the DH, and start placing that order. :lol:

naviathan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Stella, NC
corepcsolutions.com
You take 4 damage from my GotVapes Card of Vaping!

Bwahaha!!! Sadly, I've never played any of these games. I did play Vampire the Masquerade once, but that was many many years ago. That's actually where my username started. Some role playing game some friends and I played once, I came up with it as a character name and it just seemed to fit when I was looking for user names that weren't already taken. I've been on the internet far too long. That was the early 90's. Back when chat rooms were the big thing and web developers didn't block html, which made things great fun for those of us that understood it well enough.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Bwahaha!!! Sadly, I've never played any of these games. I did play Vampire the Masquerade once, but that was many many years ago. That's actually where my username started. Some role playing game some friends and I played once, I came up with it as a character name and it just seemed to fit when I was looking for user names that weren't already taken. I've been on the internet far too long. That was the early 90's. Back when chat rooms were the big thing and web developers didn't block html, which made things great fun for those of us that understood it well enough.

I remember those days. Modems were just getting faster and faster. 33.6 was blazing. I remember when I opened my ISP in 1995. I had a partial T1, and it was really fast. 768 down and 384 up -- I think that's right. Cost me a grand a month. I spent all my time on IRC back then, and got files from Usenet.

As for RPGs, I played a few as a kid. Back then, D&D was new, and Magic wasn't even thought of yet.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Dang you Got Vapes. Told myself I was finished buying vape stuff for the year after picking up a few things during the Thanksgiving sale. Lord knows I have more than enough vape stuff on hand, but these just look to good to wait.

This truly look like an ingenious design. Can't wait to try em out!

Yes BSD, I know that you have more than enough... oh... you meant the BIG Lord. :lol:

In all seriousness, you can never have too much good vaping stuff. :D

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
Can't wait to see these in person LD. I really like the design of these. I fully expect these to vape as well as direct dripping.

I do a lot of DIY juice, and these will be perfect for testing new juices. They will be easier to clean out and change flavors than my 306 attys!

And you are right, no such thing a too much good vape stuff.

richham3

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
Taylor, Michigan
Could someone please confirm for me that the stardusts will work with an ego-c. They do look as though they just attach direct to the battery but I don't want to order from the UK without making sure first.
I've been using a 510 shorty extension with mine. One, I like the draw better that way, and two, some of my bats wouldn't fire the carto because the post on some of my bats is too low for good contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread