On Sale Now Innokin Itaste VV² Squared Kit with 510 and 808 magnets with tidy CLEAROS in 3 colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
ON SALE NOW
GO TO THIS YOUTUBE PAGE TO WATCH HOW TO REMOVE THE PROTECTIVE FILM ON THE LCD OF THE ITASTE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlmJ5qgKzik

GotVapes Innokin iTaste VV² : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

The All new innokin series 2(version 2) which doesnt limit the voltage like version 1
does 3.3 to 5v in .1 increments
has auto tune feature to find the best range for your resistance or go manual and crank them up.

Uses special magnets to change the type of connection form 510 to 808.
comes with 5 peaces of Tidy Special Clearomizer Bottom coils.

itaste.PNG

itaste2.JPG

itaste3.JPG

itaste4.JPG
itaste5.JPG

itaste6.JPG

The Innokin iTasteVV is a microprocessor controlled variable voltage VV
electronic cigarette that lets you adjust the voltage in seconds with just a
few button presses. Now you can dial-in the perfect settings for your
atomizer, cartomizer and e-liquid. smokers can adjust the voltage in seconds
with just a few button presses. The Innokin iTaste VV variable voltage e cig

can be adjusted from 3.3 – 5.0 volts in .1 volt increments. That's the main
difference with an 'old' e-cigarette. Higher voltage produces hotter vapor and
requires less drawing to produce the same amount of vapor. The other
difference is in taste. Some juices have a stronger flavor at a higher voltage
and others have a stronger flavor at lower power. A variable voltage e
cigarette allows you to experiment and find the best combinations fast.
With its built-in two digit display, you can dial in the perfect voltage and
change modes right on the device without any additional hardware. You can
visually adjust your voltage and access additional user functions on the
device in seconds. It's quick and easy!

Long live energy
iTaste VV e-cigarette built-in 800 mAh polymer Li-Ion Intelligent rechargeable
battery , 700 C high power discharge .
Intelligent iTaste VV rechargeable battery
With its built-in digit display , iTaste VV will automatically identify atty Ohm
and provide best recommendation operating volt to match

The iTaste VV electric cigarette will even show you how many puffs are
remaining with the unique “ puffer accounter “! That's exactly what you want
to know – how many puffs can you take before the battery runs out. Wicked!
Operating volt adjustable
With its built-in two digit display, you can dial in the perfect voltage and
change modes right on the device without any additional hardware. You can
visually adjust your voltage and access additional user functions on the
device in seconds. It's quick and easy!
Myriad compatible
Magnet adapter rings by which to convert the iTaste VV original threads to
almost all popular cartomizer/atomizers threads on the market.
ON/OFF
The iTaste ecig is designed with an ON/OFF battery switch. Quickly clicking it
three times will enable or disable the battery. Once enabled, holding down
the button will activate the battery.
This safety feature prevents the atomizer from turning on while it's in your
pocket or bag and it prevents any settings from getting changed without you
knowing.

Battery capacity display
The iTaste VV e cigs battery utilizes advanced capacity display via green,
yellow and red LED lights. Users will know the batteries capacity via the color
of the LED Button.
10 seconds cutoff
If the button is held down for 10 seconds or longer, the iTaste VV personal
vaporizer will shut itself off until the button is released.
If you forget to turn it off before storing it in your pocket or bag, this protects
you and prevents the device from activating.
Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection
Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection protects the iTaste VV e cig against
shorted tank atomizers/cartomizers.

Over-Discharge Protection
The iTaste monitors the battery voltage and will automatically turn off when
the battery is discharged.
Low Voltage Warning
When iTaste VV battery voltage lower than 3.3V , red LED light will flash 8
times , stop produce vapor . after continuation 3 times warning , iTaste VV
goes to off , then you need recharge for continue vaping
Passthrough
The iTaste VV electronic cigarette uses a built in DC Port. You can recharge it
with USB retractable DC cable. It can also work as a pass-through for
immediate use while charging

Last edited:

antfuzz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Delaware
I read about this PV last week, I love the design, it's absolutely beautiful. From my understanding there was a problem with the electronics on the first version. The pulse width modulation was not working properly. So that means there's already a second version. Which in my opinion is a good thing. I'm also quite confident that GotVapes will not release anything that isn't up to their standards. Looking forward to the release of this PV.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
not exactly, ther eis 2 versions, one limits the voltage and version 2 does not, both are still being sold but some people recieved version 1 not knowing there was a version 2 and that was the discrepency

ill explain with this directly form them before anyone reviewed them or had them to test.

Version I

built-in program of recommendation and limit voltage range , when you put atomizer/ atty ,cartomizers in to itaste VV battery , itaste VV battery will automatically identify atty’s Ohm, press 2 buttons at the same time near LCD screen , there is display recommendation voltage range , then itasteVV will tacitly approve this voltage to match Atty Ohm .

for example: LCD screen show number 3.5 4.2 V, this is recommendation voltage range , even you can adjust into 5.0V , 5.0 display in LCD just fictitious voltage number . when you use 3 Ohm atomizer/ Atty ,cartos , press into 5.0V , actually battery only give 4.26V . the initial purpose that we built -in this progame to avoid burn .

advantage and disadvantage of this Version I

advantage : the tank Atty/atomizer will durable and not easy burn .

disadvantage : the flavor and vapor not very huge but no worry about popping atomizer

Version II

built-in program of recommendation voltage range without limit voltage , when you put atomizer/ atty ,cartomizers in to itaste VV battery , itaste VV battery will automatically identify atty Ohm, press 2 buttons at the same time near LCD screen , there is display recommendation voltage range , customers either can follow this recommendation voltage range or disregard .itasteVV battery will not tacitly approve this voltage .

for example: LCD screen show number 3.5 4.2 V, this is recommendation voltage range , you can adjust voltage follow this range , you also can adjust higher voltage ,when adjust into 5V , then actually give 5V .

advantage and disadvantage of this Version II

advantage : the flavor and vapor perfect

disadvantage : Atty/atomizer will have risk burn taste if not follow recommendation voltage range because if use low resistance atomizer and start at high voltage might cause bad taste.

so thats why there is 2 versions, one will limit as to not pop your atty, version has no limit but they warn to be cautious that you put a low resistance atomizer and start at 5v. that is something we all know by now and to be watchful of whenever using any variable.

Last edited:

REET_AZ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
Arizona
OMG Bad....you are such a tease.

As I sit here - I am enjoying my ViVi Nova with the metal tank immensely on my Provari. Next to it is my new Ego C-Twist with a Phoenix XL I hit from time to time. And my Akston Hughes with a Stardust.

NOW ... the square mod....with the possibility of a square Stardust!?! I am am running out of coffee table room. Wait a minute...yup. Moved some stuff around and there is room for this mod too!

prole

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
IDK GPS done gone'n broke
yes i asked that, if you read my op it uses a really good battery, even a reviewer credited the battery system for being really good, you can still use it as a passthrough when it dies out after its life cycle
Nice, am very interested knowing that..... since am using vaping via a PT the vast majority of the time....using an external vv dc-dc regulator board, power brick to power that cumbersome to move from location to location and company tends to trip over the cords haha.... out and about for me something with swappable batteries is a must, a chain vapor be I...and I would need two of these when away from a ac outlet lol. need to scroll up and see if a price point has been mentioned,,,,very tight budget so have to plan for such a purchase.... yup very interested to the point of days of ramen if need be heh.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
I eat ramen for the pure pleasure...do try cracking an egg in one before you put it in the microwave...delish...

:)

Nice, am very interested knowing that..... since am using vaping via a PT the vast majority of the time....using an external vv dc-dc regulator board, power brick to power that cumbersome to move from location to location and company tends to trip over the cords haha.... out and about for me something with swappable batteries is a must, a chain vapor be I...and I would need two of these when away from a ac outlet lol. need to scroll up and see if a price point has been mentioned,,,,very tight budget so have to plan for such a purchase.... yup very interested to the point of days of ramen if need be heh.

prole

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
IDK GPS done gone'n broke
I eat ramen for the pure pleasure...do try cracking an egg in one before you put it in the microwave...delish...

:)

That does vastly improve it, an egg at the very least...forget where I picked the egg trick up, a dash of Red Rooster Garlic-Chili sauce for some heat.... frozen stir-fry veggies, left over chicken, pork, beef, additional spices, have augemented it every way possible..... just have eaten too much of it the last few years..... so if I have my druthers well lol...include boxed mac and cheese as well.

Though stowed on the high cabinet shelf that requires the aide of a Shirpa (sp?) to reach and the powdered milk on a more accessible ledge... @ 1 of each a day enough on hand for at least two months :eek:

samsun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
United States, M.A.
OK GotVapes, yea you both know who I am talking too. You guys are killing me, I keep buying all this stuff from you and yes I am loving it. The problem here is I look at it like this, my husband is a golfer and has been golfing for years every Sat. each week and also go on a few inexpensive golf trips. So this is his hobby and he loves it, he is also a smoker like I used to be until I was lucky enough to give vaping a try. I can not get him to vape, believe it or not the big baby's excuse is, you ready, get this ( it makes him cough ) lol, lol. He only tried it one time and took only one hit and oh yea he does have a smoker's cough witch would most def. go away if he started to vape. :). Ok that is all beside the point I am trying to make, I have been buying alot of new vape stuff latley from you guy's, starting to think this buying all these new vape toys is becoming habit forming. Oh well I just can not help it, but you guys need to work with me here a little, what I am trying to tell ya is that you need to give me some sort of ( break time in between ) all this new stuff you are coming out with. Does this make any sense.
He ( my hubby has golf ) I have vaping, so I figure were kinda even with the spending money thing. But now every time I turn around you gotta keep showing all these new products that I just have to have. See what I mean, Pretty soon he gonna catch on that my hobby is starting to cost more then his and the next thing ya know he is going to be able to have another hobby so he can catch up with my spending lol, lol, lol.
I am just having some fun here, but man it is so hard to not go to your store everyday and buy up all the good stuff you guy's are coming out with. Keep up the good work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread