On-the-go VS At home: What do you vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2010
Montana
On the go, I usually use my Provari mini with some sort of tank system. Either a ZAU or carto tank. At work I usually use a 1300 Mah ego battery with a little dripper. At home it's my Provari again with either my ZAU or Igo L.

It took a long time to fall into this pattern but it seems to be the most satisfying for me. Don't think I will be changing it up soon.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
Home: Ego Twist/protank
Away: Ego Mini/evod

Does the ego mini have enough power for the evod? I have tried t3's with my 650 mah ego but for some reason it always wants to leak on the connecter. I have no problem with them on my Spinner so I was wondering if it just wasn't getting enough power since the standard ego batteries are 3.8 volts and below.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
On the go: One of a dozen IBTanks on a Mini Provari or a Vapage VMod XL bottom feeder mod.

IBTanked-MiniProvari.jpg Vampage.jpg

Home: Two AGA-T2 RBA's on a regular and Mini Provari.

Last edited:

Boiler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2013
The land of sky blue waters
Does the ego mini have enough power for the evod? I have tried t3's with my 650 mah ego but for some reason it always wants to leak on the connecter. I have no problem with them on my Spinner so I was wondering if it just wasn't getting enough power since the standard ego batteries are 3.8 volts and below.
I roll my own coils on the evod now, but I didn't have a problem with the stock heads either.

Skypea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
The Shoals, Alabama
I now use a cig a like when i'm out and go hang with the smokers. I took a vamo and protank out one time and was not prepared for the stares, finger pointing, fake coughing and questions. At home I use it all, mods, tanks, passthrus. ;) Maybe one day it won't bother me but for right now I just want to go out and live my life without the hassles. I write letters and am active that way in fighting for our rights so I guess it evens out.

the_maiden_fair

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
SD , USA
At home:vamo, attie, pump cart
Out: kgo or ego 1100, attie, pump cart

I like the "dripper" type of taste but with less hassle, so after a learning curve, I have stuck with the pump carts. I only need to refill 3-5 times a day, and I don't have to learn how to make things like clearos work to my satisfaction. I guess I am just lazy that way. Plus, too many questions with the vamo (is it a pipe? a flashlight? a personal pleasure device?). It is funny to begin with, but gets old really fast. And it is not easily pocketed, so less versatile in that respect (except maybe to deter thieves, heck, I could almost beat them to death with the vamo!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread