On the go Vs. at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapHer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2013
Houston, TX
So i got this idea from another thread here at ECF ;)

What's your 'on the go' set up, vs. your 'at home' set up?

For me:

On the go = Vapor kings XL case filled with 2 juices, USB/Wall charger, EVOD, and eGo with clearo, eGo lanyard

vape_eGo1.jpg

At home = My wood vaper stand display with my K100 mod with protank & vivi nova tanks, 2 eSmarts with clearos. Then in a small plastic tower I have eGo, EVOD, & eSmart chargers, extra juice (quite a bit), clearos (ce-4 for my eGo, EVOD, and Kanger for my eSmarts), empty dropper bottles, and various size plastic baggies for mailing out juice trades; and of course, the 'on the go' is right there with me :p

ecigstand.jpg

Last edited:

Gary Mcroy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ha, sorry im not trying to stalk your posts, this just interested me and I saw it in my profile. Anyway I use a ego-t upgrade 1000 mah passthrough on the road since I have a usb adapter in my car I can leave it plugged in and use it or charge it. Usually I have either an evod or iclear 16 on it. At the house I either use the bolt or smoketech's SID. Usually keep Vivi Nova's, Iclear30, evods, mt3s, or kanger's protank (most used). Yep lovin it. I spend entirely to much on random gear, ha. I switched from one expensive habit to a even more expensive habit, ha. Atleast this ones a hole lot better for me :) 0718105812.jpg

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
At home I use primarily two Provari's. I often top them with two RBA-T2's, or one of my 12 IBTanked pyrex cartotanks.

On the go, its either my VMod-XL bottom feeder box mod or my Mini Provari with an IBTanked.

IBTanked-MiniProvari.jpg

I often carry a collection of mods, tanks, and spare batteries in a converted mini laptop shoulder bag to work or for trips out of town.

Last edited:

Arnie H

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
Greensboro, NC, USA
www.bigtent.com
Passthrough capable EGO batteries are my thing when I am at home, also use an 808 passthrough. I also use my mods at home.

When I am on the go (which is rare!), I have three portable solutions:

1. My PCC (with 2 808d batteries and 6 filled clearos)
2. A caseLogic hard drive case which holds 2 Ego batteries, 3 juice filled clearos (Vivi Nova, T3, and Victory Tank) and accesories (wall adapter, charging cables, adapters,etc)
3. My mod case which contains my Vamo v2, and my mechanical tube mod, along with pyrex tanks and accessories.

I think I have two much stuff though. But I like em all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread