On the Road - VapingZone - FANTASTIC Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaBrz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2009
Florida
I do not post much these days, but I just had to tell everyone what happened to me over the holidays, and how far the vaping community reaches out to us so often.

A few days before Christmas, I thought I was completely packed, and rushed to hit the road from Central FL to the NC Smokies. I was near Daytona before I realized that I had left the zip-lock bag of all my ejuice behind. I googled ejuice vendors in Columbia, SC, since I had a hotel booked there. I found vaping Zone ( E Cig eGo, E juice, Mods, Cartomizers, Liquid Nicotine, DIY Flavorings ), but they were not open for the day yet. I placed an online order, paid for it, and added a pitiful plea explaining my situation and asking them to deliver to my hotel lobby (~3 miles from their store).

Amanda, from VZ, called me soon after they opened that morning, confirmed the order, and assured me that she would deliver to the hotel front desk. I arrived at the hotel hours later and there was the ejuice that I needed to get through the next 10 days on vacation. I had never ordered online from VZ before, but the three flavors I tried were delicious, so I will in the future.

Most of all, I just want to thank Amanda and the VapingZone crew for going the (3) extra miles to make my trip so much easier. If ECF had a contest for best vendor of the year, I would definitely nominate VapingZone.

Thanks, Amanda and Crew at VZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread