Travel and Vaping Once More, Ecigs & Airport Security

Status
Not open for further replies.

crand

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
Scottsdale, AZ
Here's an experience that should put to rest any fears you might have about taking your ecigs through airport security. My son expressed interest in trying ecigs so I placed a large order with V4L. Ten batteries, ten packs of carts, charger, PCC, pass-thru and a few other bits and pieces. The whole batch came from V4L packed in bubble rap and was roughly the size of a football. Now, I travel with my own ecigs in my briefcase all the time and have never been questioned but I was pretty sure they would want to eyeball this stash in my carryon roller bag. So, last Friday I head out on my business trip starting in Las Vegas. I watched the young lady monitoring the screen closely... she never blinked... no questions asked. Sunday went through security in Indianapolis... same result. Today was my third security screening, this time in Winnipeg, again, no reaction.
So America, fly without fear this holiday, the 'Bring Your Stash Light' is on.

phillyd

ECF Veteran
I had no problems what so ever in Tampa, Bradley Int. CT, Ronald Reagan DC, and stealth vaped right on the plane in my seat. Mind you I was not looking for attention and I had the window seat. I just held it in so hardly nothing came out on exhale. I brought everything on in my laptop bag and I didn't put the liquids in the zip lock bag either. Just tucked the 5ml bottles deep into an inner pocket. Good Flights no worries.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
My father left today for the holidays.. flying from Albany > Cleveland > Houston > Fort Hood and I packed him my 2 Bloog batteries and my VK batt with PCC and VK PT and about a dozen cartomizers so that he could have something to hold him over on the trip down and back. Haven't talked to him yet but I know he's there now and would have called to let me know if anyone had hassled him about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread