One Amazing Atomizer Head Is Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleaf_Holy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2018
www.eleafworld.com
Inspired by turbine engine, eleaf first introduced a turbine system in this 0.2ohm coil.
Coming Soon!

EAM4LQ2U8AAafyS.jpg

stratus.vaping

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2018
UK & much further East.
There's a few of these Rotor sub ohm tanks out in the wild already.

YT & Insta seems to be full of folk saying it's dangerous it'll kill me if it spins off, boneheads. I don't remember any nasty experiences being reported when whoever it was tried it before in 2016 or thereabouts.

I don't watch Youtube reviewers, I can't bear the "in your face" intensity of it that most seem to have copied from TV channels that sell vegetable slicers...

But here's a feller using the Rotor - I haven't watched it btw :cry:

• Informative
Reactions: HigherStateD

Berniejap

Moved On
Aug 11, 2019
  • Deleted by Misty

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Hi guys, I am the owner of a ... brand justcbdstore.com and am presently searching for ... reviewers to review my products on my ... blog. I have a variety of ... product lines such as ... gummies, ... e-liquids, ... tinctures and oils, ... treats for dogs, dried fruit infused with ..., pain ointments with ..., ... doobies and a lot more. I am preferably searching for folks who are quite possibly vapers or are open to trying out ... product lines. If you are interested, please contact us via the web site.
And a fourth identical inappropriate post. What did you do? Attempt to threadjack every post you saw active?
Spammy, inappropriate content, unregistered seller. You did really mash all the douche buttons at once didn’t you. I smell a banhammer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread