Status
Not open for further replies.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
Seems a lot of us jumped on the bandwagon with a new flavoring producer, One Drop Flavors $.79/30ml sale recently. There is some confusion as to the stand alone and boost percentages. Let's talk here in regards to successes, fails and insight about how to use this new flavor producer.

One Drop Flavors - All Natural PG Based Flavors

I received my vanilla and custard (4x/ea) 30ml bottles today. I plan on trying each independent at 5%&10% to see about a base line. Although we know custards, creams amd vanillas generally take aeons to steep. I'll see if these flavors are shake and vape and then a week at a time until good or bust.

Please chime in with your experiences! Let's try to keep discussion to ONLY this flavoring brand. Thanks! Have fun!

Last edited:

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Looking for real user input, here. Manufacturers can make unsubstantiated claims. Let's see how users get along before you poopoo the idea of this thread. Kthxbai
No poopooing intended at all. I was being sincere that having a dedicated thread for this new line of concentrates is a great idea. You simply forgot to include a link to the vendor in question in your OP. Sorry if you found that offensive.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
No poopooing intended at all. I was being sincere that having a dedicated thread for this new line of concentrates is a great idea. You simply forgot to include a link to the vendor in question in your OP. Sorry if you found that offensive.
Totally misunderstood you. Sorry. Meds got me edgy today lol. My apologies.

Added link in OP :)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I just got mine yesterday. This is a great idea for a thread, and I will be reading along eagerly (and probably taking notes). I've still got a ton of flavors left from my last mixing batch, and probably won't be using them for a bit.... So I will greatly benefit from this discussion/results. So, I'll say thanks ahead of time, and keep reading.

I was hoping to have my initial "PEG 400" mixes a first tasting, but I may not get to it for a few days. I will report my findings (on another thread) but until I vape some of my older flavors, I'm not ready to mix, though I might do a few 10 ml single flavor tasters, since this is an entirely new set of flavors. In either case, though, great idea for a thread, and yes, a lot of us jumped on that sale. I am particularly interested in the menthol, as I've never used menthol before but I could see a very small amount benefiting some of my flavor mixes (you would never have heard me say this at the beginning of DIY, LOL).

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread