One Hit Wonder-The Milk Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrlakeman

Mar 25, 2015
I finally got my opinion on this juice i vaped 2 tanks of it at different wattages. Its a strawberry and cream and its a dam good one too. Athough i fell in love with muffin man on first vape this one has a different approach. First vape it was like eww that cream is over powering so i turned up the heatand the strawberry popped. The more i turned up the watts more strawberry came out. Now everytime i vape it just gets better and better it would probally get better with a little steeping as it is freshly made. The strawberry kinda hides out and shows its self more and more as you vape. First impression was like meh its just another cream i dont care for. Now after a day im liking it as i dont taste that wierd cream flavor anymore i got it dialed in where i like it. Its a Oh Face-Beantown vapor but i think its more flavorful if i loved strawberry and cream this would be the one but i dont so this will not find its way into my adv collection. Still very good though just not what i was looking for.

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
This juice has been ultra mysterious to me for awhile I'm glad to see someone post about it. Like others I'm too scared to commit to such a huge bottle of juice I've never tried. Is the cream flavor more of a natural milk/heavy cream flavor, or is it like that fake frosting type creamy flavor some juices have?

Thanks!

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
I want to try this as well, maybe we should set try to set up a group buy and split a bottle up or something. Same with Muffin man.
We should of definitely done this! I actually took the dive and ordered the milk man, i saw they were doing a special so i jumped on it. It was free shipping and a free 15ml bottle of whichever juice you didnt order. So i will receive a 15ml of muffin man too. Which is good cause i wanna try that too but im not big on apple vapes so i didnt want to order that huge bottle. I will report back after it comes in.

danmn1313

Verified Member
Nov 8, 2014
IL
We should of definitely done this! I actually took the dive and ordered the milk man, i saw they were doing a special so i jumped on it. It was free shipping and a free 15ml bottle of whichever juice you didnt order. So i will receive a 15ml of muffin man too. Which is good cause i wanna try that too but im not big on apple vapes so i didnt want to order that huge bottle. I will report back after it comes in.

I might have to jump on that too then... hmm

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD

Where did you see this deal? I subscribed for email updates but didn't get anything :(

MrNobody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2015
This juice is amazing, I got a bottle of Muffin and Milkman, well I was vaping muffin but as soon as I tired milkman muffinman went into the cabinet. The best way I can describe the juice is that it's like vaping a glass of strawberry milk (nesquik) and it's just as smoothe. Probably the second best juice I've ever tried, first goes to bamski antidote.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
This juice is amazing, I got a bottle of Muffin and Milkman, well I was vaping muffin but as soon as I tired milkman muffinman went into the cabinet. The best way I can describe the juice is that it's like vaping a glass of strawberry milk (nesquik) and it's just as smoothe. Probably the second best juice I've ever tried, first goes to bamski antidote.
Im so glad to hear its like strawberry quik, so glad. How would it compare to other big strawberry and cream juices out there?

MrNobody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2015
Im so glad to hear its like strawberry quik, so glad. How would it compare to other big strawberry and cream juices out there?
It's so much better it's not even the same league. If you want an idea, make a glass of strawberry quik, take a sip and that's the vape you get with Milkman. You can't say that about any of the other so called S&C juices out there.

Reactions: UncleChuck

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Just wanted to give my thoughts on this flavor. I got mine in the mail yesterday, and i will say this. This is by far the fastest ive ever gotten any vape mail, i ordered the 8th and got it the 11th from California to New Jersey, thats pretty damn fast! And i got the free 15ml muffin man with the order. So thats 180ml of milk man, a 15ml of muffin man, and 2 little unicorn bottles for around 65$, thats great. Im actually really loving the muffin man which is odd cause i dont normally like apple flavors, the only one i liked before this was cyber liquids applejax. Kinda wished i ordered the muffin man too lol. The milk man is good right out of the mail, not sure if they make it fresh or what or if it'll get better i hope it does. Its really sweet to me which i like, it tastes like unicorn milk to me but better. I have had other strawberry and cream juices from other companies that were a tad better but they were also way more expensive and thats only for a tiny 15ml. So for the price you pay and the amount you get its a win all day for me and this is just my opinion of course. But i will be ordering from them again in the future.

Reactions: danmn1313

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Just curious if anyone can compare the Milkman to Strawnilla from Nicoticket? I haven't tried either and am very tempted to try to both Milkman and Muffinman but, as so many others state, that's a huge commitment. So, I added strawnilla to my first ever Nicoticket order. Only time will tell :)
I've had strawnilla from nicoticket. It wasnt bad, not something id order again but i still vaped it since strawberry is my favorite. Comparing the two though, i think milk man is definitely better, both flavors in it are more pronounced. But then again thats just my taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread