One Hit Wonder-The Milk Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrlakeman

Mar 25, 2015
I finally got my opinion on this juice i vaped 2 tanks of it at different wattages. Its a strawberry and cream and its a dam good one too. Athough i fell in love with muffin man on first vape this one has a different approach. First vape it was like eww that cream is over powering so i turned up the heatand the strawberry popped. The more i turned up the watts more strawberry came out. Now everytime i vape it just gets better and better it would probally get better with a little steeping as it is freshly made. The strawberry kinda hides out and shows its self more and more as you vape. First impression was like meh its just another cream i dont care for. Now after a day im liking it as i dont taste that wierd cream flavor anymore i got it dialed in where i like it. Its a Oh Face-Beantown vapor but i think its more flavorful if i loved strawberry and cream this would be the one but i dont so this will not find its way into my adv collection. Still very good though just not what i was looking for.

MrNobody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2015
This juice is amazing, I got a bottle of Muffin and Milkman, well I was vaping muffin but as soon as I tired milkman muffinman went into the cabinet. The best way I can describe the juice is that it's like vaping a glass of strawberry milk (nesquik) and it's just as smoothe. Probably the second best juice I've ever tried, first goes to bamski antidote.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
My problem with this and Muffin Man is not what if I don't like it. I'm sure I'll love both of them. But even my favorite juices ever, I'm ready for something new after about 30ml. Then I do come back for more later. This bottle would last me forever lol. Maybe one day if there's a really good sale, or if they ever make a smaller bottle, even a 60 ml would be nice, I'll check it out. I'm really hoping for a consumer juice convention in Chicago. Then I can try all these companies I hear about.

danmn1313

Verified Member
Nov 8, 2014
IL
Got some of this as well and its amazing

D4kLSUa.jpg

So I hear you like to party? lol

LmQ44FE.jpg

MrNobody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2015
Im so glad to hear its like strawberry quik, so glad. How would it compare to other big strawberry and cream juices out there?
It's so much better it's not even the same league. If you want an idea, make a glass of strawberry quik, take a sip and that's the vape you get with Milkman. You can't say that about any of the other so called S&C juices out there.

Reactions: UncleChuck

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Just wanted to give my thoughts on this flavor. I got mine in the mail yesterday, and i will say this. This is by far the fastest ive ever gotten any vape mail, i ordered the 8th and got it the 11th from California to New Jersey, thats pretty damn fast! And i got the free 15ml muffin man with the order. So thats 180ml of milk man, a 15ml of muffin man, and 2 little unicorn bottles for around 65$, thats great. Im actually really loving the muffin man which is odd cause i dont normally like apple flavors, the only one i liked before this was cyber liquids applejax. Kinda wished i ordered the muffin man too lol. The milk man is good right out of the mail, not sure if they make it fresh or what or if it'll get better i hope it does. Its really sweet to me which i like, it tastes like unicorn milk to me but better. I have had other strawberry and cream juices from other companies that were a tad better but they were also way more expensive and thats only for a tiny 15ml. So for the price you pay and the amount you get its a win all day for me and this is just my opinion of course. But i will be ordering from them again in the future.

Reactions: danmn1313

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
I had to go to Beyond Vape today, as I had a problem with an item I purchased from them and they were good enough to replace it with a new one.

While there, I was talking with one of the employees, and saw he had a 180ml bottle of Muffin Man on his desk, and on the next desk was a 180ml bottle of Milk Man. I soon noticed other bottles of Milk Man on other desks!

Turns out they sell the stuff. I asked if there was a chance I could get a sample of Milk Man, as I had purchased Muffin Man and loved it, but was reluctant to spend $60 without having tried the Milk Man.

He was good enough to go to the back room, and grab a Milk Man unicorn bottle, filled with Milk Man! How cool is that!

The Milk Man is VERY subtle... once I turned up the wattage, the flavor came out more strongly, but it's still a very subtle vape, to my taste buds. Great clouds, though!

I like it... it is very much like strawberry quick.

Between the two, however, I think I prefer Muffin Man. I've only been vaping Milk Man for a short while, and I have 15ml total, so perhaps it'll grow on me more. As it is now, I'd probably split a bottle with someone, but not sure I'd want to spend $60 for a full 180ml bottle.

Reactions: HeiSINberg

Sean Mack

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
New York
Just curious what is everyone vaping it on?

The warmer the better.. I have one of my Starre tanks with Muffin Man at all times and vape it at 48-55w.. The warmer the vape, the better it is.. When it's a cool vape like thru a kanger or a tottle puff you really don't get the full flavor...

That's my opinion

Reactions: danmn1313

jrlakeman

Mar 25, 2015
My milk man has steeped for about a month and boy does it get better. At first i had mixed feelings but after the cream or milk flavor settled down i hate the cream flavor on fresh made juice. Now the strawberry is really strawberry qwik type taste and the funky cream is more pleasant and toned down. But im still vaping muffin man all day and use the milk man when i start getting muted taste from muffin man from vaping it to much. This stuff kicks in vapers fatigue hardcore if you vape it day after day so flavorful it just overwhelms your taste buds.

Reactions: HeiSINberg

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
My problem with this and Muffin Man is not what if I don't like it. I'm sure I'll love both of them. But even my favorite juices ever, I'm ready for something new after about 30ml. Then I do come back for more later. This bottle would last me forever lol. Maybe one day if there's a really good sale, or if they ever make a smaller bottle, even a 60 ml would be nice, I'll check it out. I'm really hoping for a consumer juice convention in Chicago. Then I can try all these companies I hear about.
This was actually one of my problems with this as well. I personally wanted to try both flavors but at the time i didnt wanna spend the money on such big bottles if i wasnt sure especially since like you i get sick of even my favorites pretty fast. But i took the chance since i love strawberry and cream flavors, plus i got the free muffin man which i ended up liking more than the milk man lol. I should of ordered a big bottle of muffin man and got the free bottle of milk man, im tearing through that stuff.

Reactions: DanJiblets
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread