One month smoke free today! Woooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whatsername

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
UT, USA
Hey everyone, new to the forums- figured the one month mark is a good day to come out of lurking in the shadows here! I am so excited because I have not gone this long without smoking since high school! :oops: Well I graduated 20 years ago, so, yeah.

I actually started vaping 2 years ago, got myself a starter kit for Christmas (Elite 808) and was soon down to a couple of cigs a day. Got to where I had 2 days? I think at that time smoke free, then got kicked in the face by a terrible family tragedy and went back to smoking. I was smoking about half a pack or so a day of American Spirit yellows when I picked up vaping again a little over a month ago. Quickly down to 1 cig a day which I realized was mostly a psychological thing. Decided I didn't need that anymore and here I am!

So anyway, hello lovely people of ECF! I am happy to join you here!:)

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Congratulations to you and welcome!

Know the feeling. Surprised that it worked for me too. Long time heavy smoker...quit on a dime. I needed good gear, long battery life, decent juice delivery (topper) and strong juice at first. vaping at 12 mg/ml a year later. Definitely love vaping, even more so as a hobby. Seems like I vape less now than I did at first. Love the shinny's. Great Journey. Love the trip. Best to you! Good Luck!

supersport13

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2013
United States
Hey everyone, new to the forums- figured the one month mark is a good day to come out of lurking in the shadows here! I am so excited because I have not gone this long without smoking since high school! :oops: Well I graduated 20 years ago, so, yeah.

I actually started vaping 2 years ago, got myself a starter kit for Christmas (Elite 808) and was soon down to a couple of cigs a day. Got to where I had 2 days? I think at that time smoke free, then got kicked in the face by a terrible family tragedy and went back to smoking. I was smoking about half a pack or so a day of American Spirit yellows when I picked up vaping again a little over a month ago. Quickly down to 1 cig a day which I realized was mostly a psychological thing. Decided I didn't need that anymore and here I am!

So anyway, hello lovely people of ECF! I am happy to join you here!:)

Congrats.........happy to have you here too! Keep up the good vape!:toast:

ccubed

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
Denver, CO
I'll echo everyone else's welcome to ECF and offer HUGE congratulations on being smoke free for 30 days. That is fantastic. You forgot to say where the party is to celebrate. :)

It seems that I am not alone in getting true enjoyment out of hearing other folks success stories. I think that is part of the reason I spend time here. It is great that we can acknowledge each other's successes and celebrate our vaping journeys. Keep the vape !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread