One more converted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris From Cali

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Great. I'm doing the same thing for all my Friends. One of my employees at work is almost 50 and has been smoking his whole life. I told him about the E-Cig and he was excited but skeptical given the fact that nothing else had ever worked. So I let him use my extra battery and atomizer, popped on a cart and let him smoke it for a few hours. He's going to order one as soon as he gets back from Vaction.

On top of that my good friend just order a Black Peewee and loves it and my neighbor down the street just bought a start kit as well as some liquid from wicked e liq. I may be saving lifes and I'm not even a doctor, nice. :)

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
I've just sent a kit to my brother, he's planning to quit smoking and sounded interested in a prop.

It's not for everybody though, it doesn't seem to have been a good alternative for my sister. I think that if someone wants to actively try to quit or cut down they will have more incentive to make vaping work for them. Some people are just convinced that quitting smoking can only be a horrendous experience and (understandably) are sceptical about magic bullets.

It's always worth a try to convert someone though I think. It only takes a little effort and as Chris says, you might be saving a life.

Chris From Cali

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Very true skepticism is what I get right off the bat, and to be honest I don't blame them, heck I was the same way when I was about to switch. People at work tend to listen to me because they can't believe that I've stopped smoking as I smoked ALOT at work. However others say "yea yea...nothing works" or "water vapor? Sounds like BS to me" etc You gotta get them excited!

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Luckily I work with quite a few computer geeks who smoke, all of them 'love technology' and wanted to know more information. Some just wanted a excuse to try and get a rise out of their managers, while others are actually trying to cut back/quit.

I've shown the device around to a lot of people and they all give the same response. Typically saying, 'WoW.' after i puff on it. 'What??' after I go through my spiel and showing them how it works. And then 'How much?' after the end. But I'm very upfront with everyone warning them about the cartridges, informing them of the risks and the lack thereof studies.

Some people accept this while others will pass, but I sleep better knowing that the ones that do want to buy one, understand exactly what they are buying.

linkdead

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2008
Keokuk, Iowa, United States
Well so far one of my friends at work has bought one. Another one is thinking of trying one. And a long time friend of mine is is trying out my 901. Just hope hope cash doesnt mind me sending them all to his sight heh. I just know that personaly the way I feel health wise makes me feel better about everyone I get to switch off the analogs... err maybe I should say switch on the e-cigs. Hmm...
Anyway you all get the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread