Status
Not open for further replies.

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
So...made a 4th of July sale purchase from Fuzion, and noticed that my favorite juice, Black Jack, was not available to buy unless you buy it through the sample pack, which is fine. I usually go that route because I get 3 15ml bottles for $23 which is cheaper than buying larger bottles of one juice.

However, when I made my order, I put a question in the comments box about it, and asked them if it was being discontinued. When I received my order in the mail today, they answered my question and said that yes, Black Jack is a "fading cloud" and to buy it while it's still available.

So....I'm super sad. It's one of my favorite liquids. I have yet to find another one like it. I don't know what to do!

Maybe ya'll can point me in the right direction? It is supposed to taste like the old timey Black Jack bubblegum from the days of yore. And it really does. Just a very faint hit of bubblegum flavor, some coolness to it (maybe peppermint, but not menthol really) and a slight hint of clove.

It's so hard to find good clove vapes. Any recommendations?

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
So sorry your fav is being discontinued. I found a DIY recipe that looks pretty simple to make. I make my very simple ones and I honestly like them better than most I have bought. I also found where ecblends has a Blackjack juice. Maybe you could sample some of the other vendors and you might even find one you like better. Good luck to you and happy vaping. :)

Blackjack - eLiquid Flavor - ECBlend

Blackjack E-Liquid Recipe | E-Juice Recipe by matt71

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
So sorry your fav is being discontinued. I found a DIY recipe that looks pretty simple to make. I make my very simple ones and I honestly like them better than most I have bought. I also found where ecblends has a Blackjack juice. Maybe you could sample some of the other vendors and you might even find one you like better. Good luck to you and happy vaping. :)

Blackjack - eLiquid Flavor - ECBlend

Blackjack E-Liquid Recipe | E-Juice Recipe by matt71

Thanks for trying to help, but neither of these "black jack" flavors are based on the Blackjack bubble gum. One of them is supposed to be an "MType" tobacco.

*sigh*. Maybe I can convince Fuzion to give me the recipe?

Warpigs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
USA
Madvapes.com stopped carrying the Dekang type juices. I loved 4 of them and used to order exclusivly from them for my juice. Since they got rid of it I have had to find other places for my juice. I'm having good luck so far with Fasttech. But the shipping takes forever and a day. But shipping is free and the juices are cheap and yummy. So not a bad trade-off. I just make sure to keep myself stocked up for a good long while before I have to re-order.

I Ordered my last 3 bottles (Before I found Fasttech) of liquid from Madvapes. So sad but eh I found another good place for my juice. Maybe I'll still use madvapes for accessories. But if Fasttech has cheaper than Madvapes will not get anymore of my buisness.

cthulhufan

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
Saint Louis, MO, USA
I was thinking the same thing ... Just ask them for the recipe ... Never hurts to ask!

Exactly the first thought that came to my mind. If they aren't going to be selling it anymore then they may give it to you. Easily worth a phone call or an email. All they can do is say no.

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
While it's not an exact match, I suggest you give Brother's Reserve UV a try. It's Bittersweet and Violet (which sounds crazy and offputting) that together delivers the feel of Blackjack to me.

Thanks! I see they sell it at Giant Vapes. It's $20/bottle...may see if I can find samples somewhere else.

KODIAK (TM)

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
Dead Moose, AK
I feel for you. My ADV company is gone now (Lucky7). My 2 favs were Camel Juice and Peach and I'm about 1/2 way through my last 2 250ml bottles of each...
Yes damn it me too. :(

Camel Juice... it tastes like crap and goes down rough... just like a real camel. I've got about 3ml left and I break it out on special occasions. Lucky7 went belly up right in the middle of a 500ml order. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread