Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Hey ECF,

How are you ?

Let's check out one of the best tanks in the vaping industry, Innokin Zenith — An intuitive and easy to use MTL tank created in collaboration with Phil Busardo, Dimitris Agrafiotis and Innokin.;)
Even though the Zenith was released years ago, it has proven to stand the test of time by winning countless awards over the years. The Zenith continues to be one of the best tanks in the industry.:thumbs:

Zenith高光.jpg

We know people rely on Z-Coils to deliver extremely satisfying flavors.
Millions of people worldwide have enjoyed Z-Coils over the years and rest assured they aren't going anywhere.:)

5555555555555555.jpg

There are many reasons why Innokin Zenith is the best MTL tank. Hear their stories.
So how about you? Why do you choose the Zenith tank?
Please comment below and share your story with us. :headbang:

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Innokin Team

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I can't tell you how many people on the forum that I've seen comment where they have chosen to stock up on Z coils along with Zenith and Zlide tanks for the long haul. Some have hundreds and hundreds of coils. I've got a pretty good stockpile myself.

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Hey @Innokin_timmy i was wondering something.

Do you folks over at Innokin plan in venturing into the none MTL scene?

Something like a DL type RBA?
    Have owned a Zlide in the past but i am not a MTL vaper but i am a fan of the quality and aesthetics of your tanks so i am curious to see what a RBA from Innokin would look like and how it would perform.

• Agree
    Reactions: Superuser187

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 20, 2018
    I can't tell you how many people on the forum that I've seen comment where they have chosen to stock up on Z coils along with Zenith and Zlide tanks for the long haul. Some have hundreds and hundreds of coils. I've got a pretty good stockpile myself.

Yes, I agree that tons of people are enjoying Z-Coils. They are widely available, and you can be assured they will continue to be available for many years to come.:thumbs:

Reactions: hittman

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 20, 2018
    Hey @Innokin_timmy i was wondering something.

Do you folks over at Innokin plan in venturing into the none MTL scene?

Something like a DL type RBA?
    Have owned a Zlide in the past but i am not a MTL vaper but i am a fan of the quality and aesthetics of your tanks so i am curious to see what a RBA from Innokin would look like and how it would perform.

Thanks for your support. :thumbs:

Zenith series tanks are popular among vapers because of their performance. It enters to restricted DL and it is coming soon. I hope you will enjoy the bigger airflow with higher wattage coil and great flavor. Please stay tuned for our brand new box mod with fourth-gen vape tech, coming soon as well. :thumb:

Indeed we have Ares 2 RTA that was developed together with Philbusardo and VapingGreek.
    It is easy to use and a great MTL RTA.

Last edited:

Dieseler

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    The Zenith is a homerun for sure .
    For moi though its a grandslam since making my own rebuild-able coils for it that works.
    Asked Phil long ago if a rebuildable could be added to the lineup and was told politely NO.
    Its nice not worrying about coils anymore for this particular tank . ; }

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread