The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

One of the nicest dudes I've ever met.

Discussion in 'VaporFlow' started by cryodream, Dec 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cryodream

cryodream Full Member

Dec 7, 2010
    FL, US
    Like the topic says, just met the guy and hes one of the nicest dudes I've ever met. I had killed my only cisco atty and was in dire need of a proper vape, my 21 years of smoking ended just 10 days ago. And I was already climbing walls...
    Jason, you ROCK, m8. I have learned so much, which I needed desperately, as I'm a total newb in this new exiting world of vaping. Thank you thank you thank you. You saved my hide, man. :laugh:

2. MrNYFC

MrNYFC Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    New York
    I'm glad I could help.

It was a real pleasure to meet you and your wife. If you guys ever need anything, just let me know.

You should also consider coming out to the vaping meets. There are a lot of people there and its a good time. We have both NYC and Long Island meetings. The official date hasn't been posted yet, but it looks 1/08/11 will be the next date (just taking a shot in the dark here).

Check this link after the New Year, I'm sure it will be posted then:

National Vapers Club - Meeting Place for lovers of e-cigarettes, personal vaporizers and all things "fog" producing!

Vape Strong!!

J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.