One time small order shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
This is going to be a one time order... very small (until I really jump into DIY)
What company has very low shipping on DIY flavors (not concerned with VG, PG or nicotine... yet)?
Parameters:
minimum order
minimum shipping charge
based on order amount
based on distance (from California)
Just want to order a few small bottles of flavors for my first DIY project... after this will do it "proper"
Don't ask the details... just something I want to try on super budget.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
OK, might as well let the cat out of the bag (sorry kitty)
Got the idea from this thread:
Good WTA DIY Recipe: Spiked Apple Pie
What I already have:
VG
18mg 50VG/50PG tobacco juice
Vapetasia Killer Kustard 12mg
What I need:
Apple pie flavor
Pumpkin spice flavor
Graham cracker flavor
Will call it "Spiced Apple Pie al a mode"
Obviously I don't have WTA, and the tobacco juice is cheap, but it's got PG and nicotine (and I don't like overly sweet so this will add a bite) The Killer Kustard tastes like vanilla ice cream and also has nicotine. I know, I'm crazy (and very low budget)

Reactions: stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
This is going to be a one time order... very small (until I really jump into DIY)
What company has very low shipping on DIY flavors (not concerned with VG, PG or nicotine... yet)?
Parameters:
minimum order
minimum shipping charge
based on order amount
Just want to order a few small bottles of flavors for my first DIY project... after this will do it "proper"
Don't ask the details... just something I want to try on super budget.
To get the best value for my money, I buy the best rated/most popular if ratings differ flavor in a single category (Vanilla, Choc. Cookie, fruit etc.) no matter the cost in reason, ship fee, or how many diff. vendors, etc... Small bottles are great for first go around. If your mixing with the best/most popular (ELR), and a recipe does not work out, your mix or your tastes are at fault. After I have a recipe down pat, I might play with more cost effective flavors/sources. I found that the trick is to acquire 10 more or less ADV recipes and stick with these.
I looked for the vendor with the most flavors that I liked and found that this one seemed to have most of my favorites:
Flavor Concentrates

Might wish to fill in your location, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Thanks BB, I will put location as California... nothing more specific than that.
I just checked The flavor Apprentice and seems they no longer have Pumpkin Spice, so open to any source for the 3 flavors I mentioned. Any suggestions welcome.
Basically, going to make the apple pie recipe, steep it awhile, then try mixing with Killer Kustard at different ratios. Any quick suggestions on that ratio?

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@vaper1960 - Besides having very reasonable prices and S/H charges...Bull City Flavors also has an on-going discount coupon code for ECF members to use. It's only a 6% discount, but every little bit helps. Use the coupon code ECF6 to get the discount.

Last edited:

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I just checked The flavor Apprentice and seems they no longer have Pumpkin Spice, so open to any source for the 3 flavors I mentioned. Any suggestions welcome.
Not sure why you think that.:confused: Where did you check?
TFA (mfg. website)
Bull City Flavors
Nicotine Giant
Other vendors may treat it as more of a seasonal/holiday concentrate.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Not sure why you think that.:confused: Where did you check?

Maybe he checked for it on DIYVaporSupply...the website BrotherBob linked to in his post to him. The OP was responding to BB's post when he said they didn't have it any more, so maybe he'd just checked there for it. Just a guess though. :)

mcduffy

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 9, 2017

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Nicotine River is in California, like the OP...so he'll likely have to pay sales tax if he goes with them. He might want to consider that, as well as the discount he'd get at BCF, that NR doesn't have. I've bought from both places, and the customer service was great from both, products were super from both, etc., but at a lower overall cost from BCF.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I forgot about sales tax... good point! Doesn't matter to me where I get the flavors, just trying to stick to original recipe from post. BTW, would normally just use unflavored nic, but using what I have for now (and can't afford WTA) Anyone have a guess about the ratio of original post recipe mixed with Killer Kustard? I'm thinking 3 to 1 (I want mostly apple pie flavor) After this, I can still play with the flavors (also getting some berry) like Killer Kustard with graham cracker and lemon/strawberry (already have), KK with graham cracker and berry, and so on. Not sure what to do with the extra pumpkin spice, but who knows?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread