• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

One year anniversary meetup of the White Rose Vaper's Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
WE'RE A YEAR OLD - Come celebrate our 1st Anniversary on Saturday, April 14th at 4pm!:banana:

White Rose Vapers Club has the private use of Cobblestone's Banquet Room from 4pm until 9pm. At 9pm the room opens to the public and a DJ starts playing music. Walk up the staircase on the left side of the restaurant. At the top of the stairs turn left and you will see the banquet room towards the back. We have an assigned server so you can buy food and beverages. We will supply dessert. What kind of party would it be without cake!?

All vapers and potential vapers are welcomed. Bring your friends, vaping gear and anything you would like to share with the group.
Local vape meet-ups are a vital tool in the vaping community. Not only are they fun, they give vapers an opportunity to meet other vapers, build a support system, and help spread the word about vaping as an alternative to smoking.

So, mark your calendars, spread the word, come make some new friends, vape, eat cake, and have fun.
Please RSVP so Cobblestone's can staff accordingly either here or on Facebook on our event page by clicking the "Going" tab in the upper right corner:

https://www.facebook.com/events/315170218546249/#!/events/315170218546249/

Also, "Like" us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WhiteRoseVapersClub and you will get updates for future vape meets.

Last edited:

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
I would love to go, its like a 2 hour drive for me. Lets see if I can convince the wife. She did have a great time at our local philly meet.

Tell her there's gonna be cake? That would convince me :)

Actually, there's a video of our last meet on the last Vapeteam episode at about 8:00:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dIaROcpVpk

Last edited:

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Won't be able to make this one. Unless things go really wrong I'll be @ the Rock Hall of Fame for the induction of Beastie Boys, GnR, Chili Peppers n more. So if you do happen to see me that day you won't need to ask why I'm crying.

Oh man! I would love to see the Beastie Boys! Why will you be crying???

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Gaby and I will be attending. Not sure about Jeff. I'll have to get with him

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Awesome! Hope Jeff can make it too!

Save me a seat (or two). I'm going to try to be early so I could help with the setup.

Sure will! Yeah, I definitely need all the help I can get with setting up, so thanks! I gotta pick up the cupcakes that morning and will need help setting those up. I just hope I don't drop them walking up the stairs! If anyone else wants to show up at about 3 to help me set up that would be much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread