One year of vaping causing post nasal Drip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petee_c

Jun 20, 2013
Ontario, Canada
In 3 days, I'll be analog free for a year thanks to vaping.

I started out with just a 510 setup for a few months and then moved on to a nano clearomizers on a 510 battery.

Next was the nano Clearomizer on a ego-c battery.

Now, I'm on the Stardust v3 Clearomizer on the ego-c battery.

I've been vaping fruit flavors (lately peach or apple) in a vg/pg mix at 12mg nicotine /mL.

My problem now is that I've been getting post nasal Drip. I wonder if it's related to the vaping. I've googled it, and others have complained too. It's not so bad during the day, but it sometimes becomes almost suffocating at night. I have waken up almost choking.

I wonder if if my body can't handle the vape from the vision Stardust Clearomizer. Maybe I too much pg or vg or Nic?

Anyways, thought I would put it out there, serif anyone else is having issues. I might clean up some of my old 510 stuff and try that out. Maybe the lower vape cloud might help.

Take care,
P

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

k702

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
lost wages, sin city, NV
also remember that in many places it's coming into allergy season. The vaping might be a contributor to more pronounced allergy symptoms, or it could simply be just an allergy problem. It's possible it could be a problem with the vaping, but seeing so many of these 1, 2, 3 and more years in and experiencing a problem threads scream to me of another problem being attributed to vaping with the hope that it's not you it's the vape. Especially where stuff like ear, nose, and throat are concerned.. a lot of that stuff should present itself pretty quick.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Well, I'm the exact opposite of some of the posts above...

Too much VG in my liquids and I wake up sneezing and blowing my nose for this first hour of the day.
Basically VG is thicker and it seems to cause me increased post nasal drip issues and even slight wheezing until I clear my throat.

If I go over 50% VG I get these issues.
I prefer 80% PG but I can live with 70% without too much increase in problems.

I still vape some 50/50 liquids that I really like.
But I know what I'll be dealing with the next morning.

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
personally i had this problem more with analogs. its proven that they increase mucus production. I've still noticed this a little with vaping but not as bad. maybe try playing with the ratios of your juice
No kidding.

When I was smoking I was wheezing all the time when lying in bed.
And one of my nostrils seemed to be nearly permanently closed so that I was breathing out of only one of them.

And this would last all day, not just for the first hour of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread