Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I got this sweet little pod mod about a week ago and I am loving it! Battery life is great- I got about 3 tanks out of the charge it was delivered with. I just charged it today and it didn't take forever to charge, maybe 2 hours? It has a short C-cable and since I don't have a longer one I charged it with my laptop. The installed coil appears to be the double mesh one. It produces amazing flavor and vapor. I can't speak to longevity just yet, but I have experience no dropoff of either flavor or vapor to date. The 3.5 ml tank is a HUGE deal for me because I like the simplicity of pod mods but really dislike having to fill them so often. Since this one produces great clouds it does drain the tank fairly quickly but the juice window makes it easy to see when it's time to refill. Refilling is a breeze. Just pop the tank out (it's held in with 2 magnets that have given me zero trouble holding the tank in the mod) an pop the top off to refill. There are 2 fill holes that have rubber gaskets that totally prevent any leakage or spillage of juice.

Overall, this setup is a big WIN for me. It's cute, lightweight, powerful, and easy to maintain. I can supply some pics if you're interested. I like showing it off!

Reactions: Figs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread