Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
ECF has pretty much found a list of reputable vendors and list them in the supplies section. I would be leary of buying from other vendors as there is alot of them charging extremely more for a product they have rebranded. Also may I recommend you go to the ECF Library and read everything you need to know about E-cigs 1 through 6 and find the one that you would need. I hope this helps you.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I think Tropical Bob said he was buying them from www.lilbrown.com but I don't know if they will still be selling them after the PACT act goes into effect.

I just went and checked and they do have them there. Shipping starts at 7.00 depending on how much you spend.

Last edited:

voltaire

ECF Veteran
    Dec 4, 2009
    Florida
    I ordered from GenuineTobacco and was pleased, but the reason I went with them was that I was ordering some other stuff. Had I only been ordering Stonewalls, I would have tried:
    http://www.buyariva.com/ordernow/ordernow.html
    which redirects to:
    Stonewall | OrderSmokesDirect.com - Your online source for discount tobacco

...because they supposedly offer free shipping on Stonewall and Ariva. This is the site that is (sometimes/randomly?) referred to by the makers of Stonewall and Ariva, Star Scientific, from their website.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread