ONLY A RUMOR, Piolet gas stations info

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShimmyPrincess

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
The Windy City
Origional post
Was just talking to Pilot Truckstop manager in Carlisle, PA. Was told they have received orders from corporate that they are to pull ALL njoy products off the shelves Tuesday!! Manager said they have been authorized to put them ALL on sale monday for 50% off.

I called my pilot, he called the PA store. It started as an e-cig user suggesting a sale...it's not true. They will not be on sale today. Despite a possible ban, they are keeping thier kits at reg. price of $69.99

Safira

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Plainfield,IL
I agree bad news is good news in this case. I am hoping the FDA will take a stand like they do with real soap. The FDA doesn't like if you make soap and put health claims on the packaging. Maybe, just maybe, they will stomp their feet for now at those making health claims about e smoking. That does seem most logical to me since people like SE should not be making any health claims, I believe it must be better than analog but in actuality it is a big unknown. (who says my government has ever been known to do things logically though)

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
I was looking around the njoy site yesterday... Costco has zip when you hit the link, their web page has no product either. They are here in Scottsdale.

I called the only Pilot Travel Center near me (only about 25 min.) and they said there was no sale, wouldn't be a planned sale, and they had stock (I think she quoted me $85!!). Then I booted up the laptop this morning and saw this.

Good to know that if I had a complete equipment failure (all 17 atomizers), I COULD get a fix if I really needed to.

Faethe

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Orlando, Florida
This is annoying :(

If you ever want to know what is up with njoy, just go to Amazon. They have them with free shipping. This means that Njoy has been able to get into the FBA program, meaning Amazon ships them direct from their warehouse. You have to be approved to sell anything other than books, which means Amazon is aware of ecigs and has given their approval for them to be sold on the site.

If THOSE get pulled for some reason, then worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread