OOO Salt E Liquid vg100 good for pods devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachDigger211

Jan 4, 2018
so I was on breezy they have OOO Salt E Liquid Bundle - OOO Salt E Liquid 39.99 i would like to get a pod device joyetech dolphin or something else smok Novo others they have. But I checked the official site since breezy doesn’t have any information about pg/vg levels the official site said 100vg would that work with any of the pods I wanted or something similar. What are the recommend pg/vg I heard 70/30-50-50 vg/pg are good for salt nicotine and pods. But 100vg salt nicotine is acceptable for pods

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
This strikes me as unlikely. The problem with VG and tiny microcoils is that VG is so viscous that the microcoils used by a lot of pods can’t suck it up fast enough and things burn.
I don’t personally see why a 100% VG salt juice would be in any way different that a 100%VG regular juice in any way except throat hit. They could be doing something unusual like adding a thinning agent like water of course, but then it isn’t really 100%VG anymore, though PG free might apply.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Not scientific or anything, but my Hit Nic salt from Nic River seems as thick and viscous as my freebase. I don't have a problem using all VG in pods, but with atties, I only do .58 ohm @ 8.5W, and don't do any serious chain vaping.

So I believe most pods can work with all vg, depending on your style. I remember messing around with rebuilds, and seeing how many mtl hits I could take just by priming an RTA wick. I could usually get a good 3-5 consecutive hits before sensing there wasn't enough juice. So with a pod doing mtl, you should be alright it you take a few hits, then lay off a while to let it resaturate.

• Agree
Reactions: bombastinator

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
You have posted in the new members forum, you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
In the future, you might want to post in the ECF forum most closely representing your question. Your subject: Pods, suggest posting in : Vape Pod Systems
You may receive more knowledgeable/germane information (such as 100% VG viability) from the membership in the above forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread