• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Oops and Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
As many of you know XXXX has not been shipping to Canada for some time. Now that they carry the Ecopure liquid at a much cheaper price for bulk buys I really wanted to get at least a litre of the 'Fresh' juice. After a few emails, I just got this as a reply,

"Yes Intellicig can ship from the Uk to Canada, they don't think to face with custom problems, we also start to ship again e-cigs and e-liquid since last week to canada from China. So this time we remove Canada from our blacklist. We hope it can stay as many requirements come from your country , and it's a pity we must refuse them for a while .. thought we feel responsible and care about our costumers and want to protect they as well our business. Hope you can understand this.

Last week the general manager from Intellicig has been in the USA for future business, also this will result in positive news."

Looks like it's game on again :)

XXXX is the name of the company and I'm going to err on the side of caution and not post in openly. If any Canadians are looking for the info you can PM me for the details.

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Did you see the video review of the FRESH stuff...they should have just called it what it really is....UNFLAVORED.

Yeah..I watched the Scott review but that is exactly what I'm looking for. A large personal supply of lab tested VG based nic juice.

I wish it was 36mg instead of 24..but it just means it won't go quite as far.

An even better solution would be for our good friend Tim to carry VG based unflavoured :)

Tim? Buddy?

Smocha

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
China
www.greenhouseone.com
Yeah..I watched the Scott review but that is exactly what I'm looking for. A large personal supply of lab tested VG based nic juice.

I wish it was 36mg instead of 24..but it just means it won't go quite as far.

An even better solution would be for our good friend Tim to carry VG based unflavoured :)

Tim? Buddy?

Haha I will look into it.;)

Tim

puff-puff-pass

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Alberta
i'm all for "positive news", Nuck
i guess playing catch me if you can with customs just got another supplier in the mix to help confuse things :D
Confusion is good! I think I might send bottles to phoney-baloney USA address, just so it can get returned....let Canada Customs figure out what the hell is going on :lol: That will tie-up some man power!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread