Status
Not open for further replies.

Kookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Should be soon!

LOL, I appreciate the quick response, but that’s not an ETA. Are we looking at a couple days, a week, month? If you don't really know, that’s OK. I won't hold you to an ETA, hence the E in ETA. I wouldn't get all mad if you said a couple days and it turned out to 2 months either. Just want to set a budget if it’s going to happen this week or next or if I need to search for them somewhere else if over two weeks.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
From my experience, they usually don't know ETAs. Could be a day, a week or a month. Very rarely do they know about when they'll come in. All they know is that they ordered it and if it has been produced and shipped. With the slow boat from China there's no telling when it'll actually arrive. (slow boat = customs, delays, etc.)
But I have seen them give ETAs once or twice, so they might be able to. Just wanted to throw that out there since it's after hours and you might not get a response for a bit.

Kookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
From my experience, they usually don't know ETAs. Could be a day, a week or a month. Very rarely do they know about when they'll come in. All they know is that they ordered it and if it has been produced and shipped. With the slow boat from China there's no telling when it'll actually arrive. (slow boat = customs, delays, etc.)
But I have seen them give ETAs once or twice, so they might be able to. Just wanted to throw that out there since it's after hours and you might not get a response for a bit.

Yeah, I figured. I thought it might be a shot if they knew. :(

Kookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2010
Awesome! Thank you from me too wader. /me wrings hands while laughing maniacally

wringshands.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread