Open bottle of flavoring from supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcoopercam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Okay, so I think I received a bottle of flavoring from Wizard Labs with a compromised safety ring. I don't recall ever opening the bottle, and I know for a fact that my GF didn't open it. I suppose it's my OCD kicking-in... I can't help but be a little freaked-out over it.

Has anyone ever ran into this before? Should I use the liquid? It's the only bottle of brown sugar flavoring I have.

Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I'm the only one? Maybe I opened it, and don't remember doing it... Jeez, I am old and tired. :(

I think sometimes those seals can get broken during the USPS trip to our door..

I recently received a package from TPA (from them personally and not a supplier) and on one of the bottles one of the seals had broken open and some of the juice had leaked during transit..

So, it happens, normally you just ask for a replacement from any supplier when that happens.

If you didn't notice leaking when you received it, but are noticing now the seal is broken, if your a good customer of any supplier and the purchase is recent enough it's likely the supplier will provide you another bottle without issue..

although I have to say, just because when it happens it's normally due to the postal services mistreatment of the package, it's not something I would think particularly concerning to go ahead and use anyway..

but if you are concerned, then just shoot an email and talk to them, ask if they will make it right.. cant hurt anything..

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Okay, so I think I received a bottle of flavoring from Wizard Labs with a compromised safety ring. I don't recall ever opening the bottle, and I know for a fact that my GF didn't open it. I suppose it's my OCD kicking-in... I can't help but be a little freaked-out over it.

Has anyone ever ran into this before? Should I use the liquid? It's the only bottle of brown sugar flavoring I have.
I hate when that happens...
You can toss it or use it. I doubt it has been spiked or has gone off.

For what it's worth, I didn't like the molasses notes in the BS when mixed with TFA DRY-4. It seemed to "muddy" the flavor of the caramel/vanilla.
I found I liked it better in some butterscotch tobacco recipes, oatmeal cookie mixes and peanut butter cookie recipes and it was good at .5-1% in a Cocomel recipe to round out the caramel. It never seemed to be as sweet as I anticipated/expected.

Cheers
I

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
What sucks, is that this my first bottle of brown sugar, ever. I wanted to try it in my RY4 mixture... :mad:
Know how you feel, When I first started out vaping, I ordered some e liquid from China. One of the bottle's seal broke and I had a heck of a time getting credit. Might want to call WL with your order number and see what they will do for you. Could lets us know if they fail to satisfy your expected results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread