• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Open Invitation to the Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketvapor

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
Rockledge, FL
Thought I'd pass this along.

If any of you are one the road, or live in central Brevard Co., I'd like to invite you to stop by my "roadhouse". I'm a member of the VFW Post 4534, located on US1 in Rockledge. If you're not a member, you must be signed into the Post by a member (me).

Otherwise, we have several events where we are open to the public (no sign-in required). If you're down our way, please stop in. Give me a heads-up that you're coming, and I'll gladly meet you there.

Sundays - We have a terrific breakfast Sunday mornings, open to the public, 8-11 am. The Bloody Marys are to die for.

Our best event is Friday night steak nights, 5-8 pm. You get a NY strip cooked to order over a charcoal grill, baked potato, corn, salad, and dessert, all for $11. Plus, our canteen (bar) prices are dirt cheap. Most Fridays, we have karaoke, if you're into that.

Unfortunately, everybody smokes there, so if that bothers you, stay home. (It feels funny to be saying that's a BAD thing now that I no longer smoke.) But you can vape to your heart's desire (I do).

Hey - Heart's Desire - good name for my e-cig retail store, if I ever open one.

Anyway, I'm not at the Post every night (hey, I work for a living), but I'd be happy to meet any of you there if you let me know in advance. I'll even buy you a (cheap) beer! Hope to see you around the beach!

rocketvapor

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
Rockledge, FL
One day we will be the norm..then they will KNOW we went over and took a lot of them with us!:pWait! bad analogy..we don't make the Darth vader breathing noise they do...can we be the light side? I will go find some donuts for my hair now!:D

MaryKay - You silly girl. Those weren't donuts - everybody knows they were cinnamon rolls! ;)

And , for the record, I haven't made the Darth Vader noise since I quit smoking last month! :thumbs:

How about we all come over to the Vape side???

Ooohhh...here's my new moniker....Darth Vaper...although I'm sure it's already taken. Waddaya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread