The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Open Invitation to the Ladies!

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by rocketvapor, Aug 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rocketvapor

rocketvapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2009
    Rockledge, FL
    Thought I'd pass this along.

If any of you are one the road, or live in central Brevard Co., I'd like to invite you to stop by my "roadhouse". I'm a member of the VFW Post 4534, located on US1 in Rockledge. If you're not a member, you must be signed into the Post by a member (me).

Otherwise, we have several events where we are open to the public (no sign-in required). If you're down our way, please stop in. Give me a heads-up that you're coming, and I'll gladly meet you there.

Sundays - We have a terrific breakfast Sunday mornings, open to the public, 8-11 am. The Bloody Marys are to die for.

Our best event is Friday night steak nights, 5-8 pm. You get a NY strip cooked to order over a charcoal grill, baked potato, corn, salad, and dessert, all for $11. Plus, our canteen (bar) prices are dirt cheap. Most Fridays, we have karaoke, if you're into that.

Unfortunately, everybody smokes there, so if that bothers you, stay home. (It feels funny to be saying that's a BAD thing now that I no longer smoke.) But you can vape to your heart's desire (I do).

Hey - Heart's Desire - good name for my e-cig retail store, if I ever open one.

Anyway, I'm not at the Post every night (hey, I work for a living), but I'd be happy to meet any of you there if you let me know in advance. I'll even buy you a (cheap) beer! Hope to see you around the beach!

2. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Thanks! if I am over that way..I will let you know! I am always up for a cheap beer..I can't tell the difference anyway LOL

3. rocketvapor

Jul 19, 2009
    Rockledge, FL
    Me neither. I drink wine. :p

Looking forward to meeting a few of you.

4. JennFL5366

JennFL5366 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2009
    Pinellas Park
    me and hubs are always looking for a date night and this just might be a good ticket for us...will talk with him and let you know

5. rocketvapor

Jul 19, 2009
    Rockledge, FL

Any time. I'd like to see another vapor there. Right now, most of the members see my (510) rig and think I've gone over to the dark side!

6. Mary Kay

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    One day we will be the norm..then they will KNOW we went over and took a lot of them with us!:pWait! bad analogy..we don't make the Darth vader breathing noise they do...can we be the light side? I will go find some donuts for my hair now!:D

7. rocketvapor

Jul 19, 2009
    Rockledge, FL
    MaryKay - You silly girl. Those weren't donuts - everybody knows they were cinnamon rolls! ;)

And , for the record, I haven't made the Darth Vader noise since I quit smoking last month! :thumbs:

How about we all come over to the Vape side???

Ooohhh...here's my new moniker....Darth Vaper...although I'm sure it's already taken. Waddaya think?

8. Mary Kay

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Sorry you are right! Those were cinnibuns. I would be mugged for them here! You know I think Darth Vapor is taken. keep thinking.
    The vaper side is fine..we can do that!

9. 13ways

13ways Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    Does the vape side have cookies? I hear the dark side has cookies.

10. rocketvapor

Jul 19, 2009
    Rockledge, FL
    Oh, yes. Chocloate macadamia. Your search is over.........

11. Mary Kay

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    The dark side has cookies..of the burned kind. For that kind you could save yourself the grief and just eat at my house! I burn everything..I did blackenen before the Cajuns ever thought of it!:D

12. 13ways

13ways Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    mmm Blackened chocolate chip cookies. Sweet yet spicy, I call that a win on all fronts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.