The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Open letter to Chris and Danno at GotVapes dot com

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by SmokingRT, Apr 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SmokingRT

SmokingRT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2010
    YIPEE!!! Home at last
    Chris and Danno,
    ALthough I am sure you have done this time and time again..... I want to thank you. This was my first GV order. I ordered Gummy bear juice at 24mg and a pack of xl Fluxos along with a PT (which is awesome by the way). I got my delivery yesterday. I got all my order along with some little extras. A little sample of candy apple and a disposable.

First let me say the Gummy bear is ummm ummm good. The TH for me is perfect, I need TH but I do not need it to be aggressive or radical. It is there for sure but not overpowering. I can not quite place the flavor . It may be Gummy Bear or it may not be..... but it is delicious. i have not tried the Candy Apple yet I will get back to you on that one.

The PT to me is very cool. I am home at night alot but I am in and out all day so it is nice to not have to worry so much about running out of battery. I am very happy I got it.

Your CS as always was as perfect as one can expect and I want to thank you guys for that.

Now on to the disposable. I wanted to wait a couple days so as not to jinx myself. I wake up at 445 am every weekend for work (this fact will make sense in a second) This is the first day since I have started vaping that I have been analog free. I had avoided Cig looking devices because of the public connotation. It looks like a cig it must be a cig. I opened it thinking well what can it hurt to try it? I took a drag/pull/vape ect and I realized this may be my key. My trouble spots for vaping have been in the car and when my wife or friends go outside to smoke (we never smoked in the house YUCK).
    I could vape my ego in those places but it just did not "feel" right.

So first when my wife went outside and then in the car on the way to work I vaped the disposable. It worked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did not need a analog because my brain excepted this as one.

Now I know I may still have a bad day or two but this is a great start and it is thanks to your generosity and desire to help vapers. Thank you Bad and Danno from me and my family thank you so much.

Jason
    :2cool::vapor::toast::party:
    P.S. for all those haters :evil:that are going to call me a fanboy..... well I guess you are right I am but it was not unconditional and believe me if GV falls short of the bar they have raised I will be the first one to be knocking on their door.

2. dannoman

dannoman Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2010
    Sugar Land, Texas USA
    Woot! TYSM for a good thorough report on everything. The most valuable thing a forum can do is have others relate what their experiences are and they can compare notes.

The disposables can be incredible and that is why we are puttign some great promotional pricing on them (right now we are runnign a $5.49 special on them). We want to get people to try them, give them a shot. They are not just good to intro friends and family to the world of vaping but also act as great backups for yourself and also a great solution for when you are out in a social situation and do not want to vape off a mod, an ego, or anything that looks like any sort of contraption. You just fire these things up and they work (no fluid filling, attaching and putting together equimpment, etc)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.