Opinions Needed From The FSUSA Junkies

Status
Not open for further replies.

beachbaby

Aug 15, 2010
Indiana
I'm thinking of trying Applewood, Chocolate Biscotti, Tiramisu and Cookie but I thought I would check with the juice junkies to get your reviews of these juices. I've only been at this for a couple months so I welcome your recommendations. When I first started vaping I read so many wonderful reviews about FSUSA I had to give them a try and now I'm hooked!

Cookie278

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2010
Pullman, WA
I have liked most of the juices I've tried so far, with wyatt earp and cappuccino smooth as my favorites. I haven't been vaping that long myself so haven't tried too many. I may not have loved all the ones I've tried so far but I haven't hated any of them. So I took advantage of this sale and ordered several small bottles of flavors to try them out.

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
I've read a lot of good things about Applewood and Tiramisu. To me, Chocolate Biscotti and Tiramisu are a lot alike except the chocolate is added to the one. I'm not a fan of either...bit too sweet for me...but I can say both have strong flavor. I have a sample of Applewood but haven't tried it yet and afraid I haven't heard anything about Cookie. If you have some flavors you think you might like but are not real sure, I'd suggest getting some samples to try first. Another thing that has been popular in the FSUSA Junkie group has been trading with other Junkies so each can find their own perfect vapes. I know from experience that I've bought BIG bottles of juice then found that although I might like it for an every now and then thing, it just really wasn't one of my faves. We are all different so don't only rely on what others tell you.

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
I think applewood is the next big juice! Let's see how to describe it... apple, and the smoked taste. I guess it would be like apples someone slowly cooked over wood chips.

Okay maybe that doesn't sound appealing but the juice is GREAT! The description on the website is much better. Click below.

For whatever reason, I just can't get it in my head that wood is going to be a good vape. LMAO It just makes me think of standing over a campfire and that freakin' smoke ALWAYS comes directly at me.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
The only one out of those flavors I've tried so far is the applewood. It is fantastic and I would certainly recommend it. I am picky on juice and don't like too many. Applewood is one I like.

I've not tried applewood yet. Is the taste mostly apple or mostly smoky wood? Also, is it a sweet apple or tart apple taste?

beachbaby

Aug 15, 2010
Indiana
Thanks all for the reviews. I know everyone's tastes are different but I like to hear what other people are vaping - that's how I found Wyatt Earp and Hypnotic Mist. I probably wouldn't have tried them but I read a lot of good things so I decided to give them a shot and I'm glad I did! I've been very happy with most of the juices I've received so far. The only one I didn't care for is the Thin Mint. I thought I would love it because I'm addicted to the real thing but for me there seems to be more mint than chocolate. My daughter tried it and she loves it!

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
For whatever reason, I just can't get it in my head that wood is going to be a good vape. LMAO It just makes me think of standing over a campfire and that freakin' smoke ALWAYS comes directly at me.

I've not tried applewood yet. Is the taste mostly apple or mostly smoky wood? Also, is it a sweet apple or tart apple taste?

LOL! No wood taste! Think smoked sweet apples. That's about the best way I can think of describing it right now.

mikev

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2010
Maple Grove, Minnesota
Woodsy Apples...< shivers>

Ya'll just keep on smoking the fruits....and leave the hopscotch alone :)

I think applewood is the next big juice! Let's see how to describe it... apple, and the smoked taste. I guess it would be like apples someone
slowly cooked over wood chips.

Okay maybe that doesn't sound appealing but the juice is GREAT! The description on the website is much better. Click below.

Ordered the Applewood, thanks to all the talk here about it... been looking for a nice fruit flavor. Also, even though I just received my last order.. I had to get in on the sale, David & Pam really know how to get me to part with my money... and sorry ClumsyGirl... also ordered a BIG jug of Hopscotch got a 10ml with my last order.... HAD to get more, well..... before you got it all
Also saw the new flavors they added, gonna try the Lime Tahity like I said... lookin' for a good fruit, that one sounds like a nice "clean, fresh" flavor... anyone else order any of the new ones yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread