Opinions new mod and batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snkrumble

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2015
Port Huron, MI, USA
Been a while since I have posted. In the market for a new mod and I've been eyeing the Smoktech Treebox. I currently use the first subox 50w with a super tank mini (love this little tank). I vape at around 40 watts with 3 lg batteries I rotate throughout the day. Just curious opinions on the treebox I wanted something a bit more "classy" but small.

Also curious about batteries so many new LG batteries and stuff out now I'm curious what battery would give me the longest life throughout the day. One thing I'm tired of when I bought my super tank mini and started vaping at 40watts vs 20 watts with my subtank plus battery life went to hell of course. So curious what battery recommendations anyone would have? Anything that might get me through a day or at least half a day?

I was looking at a cuboid also but not a fan of joyetech stuff really. Treebox just looks to damn good.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Hmm that vapor flask looks good. May have to jump on that.

Cuboid is interesting just worried how quality it is. Have a few vaping friends and basically all had bad experiences with joy etch stuff.
Joyetech's and Wismec's products have been fantastic as of late. In fact, the chip in the Called Flask Classic (and Mini and Stout) is made by Joyetech/Wismec and appears to have pretty much the same chip as in the Reuleaux rx200, Cuboid, Evic VTC Mini, and iStick tc100w.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
There's also the Innokin MVP Pro 60W with its 4500mah battery built in. It goes down to .2 ohms. The plus there is that you can vape in pass through mode while it charges from USB in the car.

iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro 60w | Innokin | Express Kit

If you want to stay with removable batteries I agree with KenD's recommendations. There's always the 200W dual battery models from Smok and others that use two replaceable 18650's. Some use 3 18650's, but we're talking large format boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread