The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Opinions on Smok TFV12 Prince?

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by Clonox, Dec 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Clonox

Clonox Full Member

Aug 24, 2016
    I'm looking into getting one and just wanted to see some general feedback/opinions on it.

2. Tonee N

Tonee N Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2017
    Nevada
    It's great. Comes with 3 coils, new top lock.
    The T10 coil eats liquid, I haven't tried the other 2 yet.
    Flavor is good.[​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Useful Useful x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I don't own one but I haven't heard any complaints from anyone who does, seems like this tank they ironed out any coil problems. Good luck deciding. :)

Anna

• Like Like x 3
  4. OlderNDirt

OlderNDirt Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2014
    Nebraska
    I've had 2 Prince tanks for about a month now and am really liking them. I like the button "lock" on the fill cap, the larger fill hole, and the volume of the bubble glass. I started both with the Q4 coils and thought the flavor was pretty good. Hitting the Q4 coils for maybe 3-4 hours a day each, the first was starting to fade after about 3 weeks. I've now run the X6 coil in one and the T10 in the other for a few days and find the flavor better in both. Will be staying with both of those and see if, in time, one or the other comes out as "better."

While personal preferences vary, IMHO the Prince is worth a try for DTL vapers looking for good flavor and clouds.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  5. Clonox

Clonox Full Member

Aug 24, 2016
    I gave one to my father as a Christmas present yesterday and he loves it so far! I got one too as a present and I love it so far too lol.

• Like Like x 3
  6. OlderNDirt

Nov 8, 2014
    Nebraska
    My Prince tanks are working so well, I now have a third on its way. I am seriously considering cleaning my Baby, Big Baby, and TFV4 tanks and putting them in storage. I also have a dozen coils and some replacement bubble glass coming since the tank only comes with the "extra" straight glass tube. Guess you could say I am all in with this tank!

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. OlderNDirt

Nov 8, 2014
    Nebraska
    Got my new Prince tank this morning, got it all primed and putting it to use. Love the tank, but........

I got the blue tank to put on my blue GX2/4. Unfortunately, it is closer to clashing then matching. The "blue" Prince has more of a purplish tint then the GX2/4. Not a huge problem unless one is into near perfection.

I now have the blue, silver, and black/red Prince tanks. Now I'm thinking/wondering how they all would match up with the Mag 225 black/prism kit?

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Tonee N

Mar 24, 2017
    Nevada
    That's why I chose rainbow, it matches all my devices, kinda lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. lupinehorror

lupinehorror numpty wrangler Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 11, 2017
    alba
    i've been using RDAs/RTAs/RDTAs exclusively for the last 5 months or so but was looking for something with a decent capacity and something that would allow me not to carry a toolkit around.
    the last stock coil tank that i used was a baby beast so...just ordered one of these.
    8ml...will probably chew through that in half an hour ! ;)

• Like Like x 3
  10. Clonox

Clonox Full Member

Aug 24, 2016
    I kind of want to buy the mag kit but wish they sold the mod without the tank, I already have a prince tank (got it for Christmas) and I love it. I don't need another one sitting around

• Like Like x 3
  11. OlderNDirt

Nov 8, 2014
    Nebraska
    VapeNW has just the mod available in a few colors for just under $60. Since adding the tank only costs another $10, why not a back-up or another Prince for changing flavors? I have the black/prism kit due here Thursday! :w00t:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Clonox

Clonox Full Member

Aug 24, 2016
    I'm a bit nervous from looking at some reviews about their site, not a lot of good things were said from the sites I was looking at :blink:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. OlderNDirt

Nov 8, 2014
    Nebraska
    Interesting! I've been using them for a couple years now, no problems at all and very fast shipment. Never had a reason to contact their customer service though. But would be curious and interested in what/where you are hearing these "reviews."

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. Steve Clarke

Steve Clarke New Member

Jan 9, 2018
    Hi recently bought the TFV12 Prince and using it on my SMOK T PRIV and using the X6 coil but don’t seem to be getting the same flavour as when using my TFV8 Big Baby Tank maybe not using the right settings???

• Like Like x 1
  15. Clonox

Clonox Full Member

Aug 24, 2016
    Is vapenw.com legit, no offense to them but they just seem too good to be true lol ? • r/electronic_cigarette

Review of VapeNW (Terrible) • r/electronic_cigarette

Mainly complaints about shipping delays and if the item gets lost in the mail, you're tough out of luck.

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. OlderNDirt

Nov 8, 2014
    Nebraska
    I didn't read through those entire threads, but did notice that both are 2 years old and contain a lot of "complaints" with the USPS and name choice discussion as well as many positive posts. I could be wrong, but should I ever have any problem, I am comfortable that disputing the charge with my credit card company will go a long way in rectifying that problem. And every order has shipped the first business day after ordering. I made my order Saturday afternoon, it shipped yesterday, and is scheduled for delivery in rural Nebraska Thursday. Will probably be in Omaha by morning.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Tonee N

Mar 24, 2017
    Nevada
    Smok just announced the Baby Prince.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. OlderNDirt

Nov 8, 2014
    Nebraska
    Took a look. Looks good, but I am more interested in larger capacity tanks. What does look intriguing, if I am understanding it right, the coils (including a mesh coil) are supposed to fit the TFV8 Baby Beast. And if so, they would also fit the TFV8 Big Baby tank. Would be the chance to try the coils first.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Bradinpenn

Bradinpenn Full Member

Apr 28, 2015
    I was thinking of getting one myself. Anyone know who has best price? Fasttech is about 28 bucks and free shipping that takes forever

• Like Like x 1
  20. OlderNDirt

Nov 8, 2014
    Nebraska
    Of the 3 online vendors I use, prices of $36, $32, and $30. And just a note if a mod is in the equation, one has the Mag kit with Prince tank for $68.....final cost for the Mag of $36, not a bad deal.

If you get a Prince, let us know how you like it!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.