The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Opinions on Smok TFV12 Prince?

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by Clonox, Dec 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. PugLady

PugLady Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 9, 2012
    Arnold Maryland
    I did and then put a fresh, primed M4 coil in and still yuck... idk...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Sometimes, especially early on, I cut my losses and moved on. For example, after vaping an Arrow wide bore RDTA. It's not my vaping style, hated everything about it, and "accidentally" purchased a mod as a kit.

There are times when a particular piece of vaping equipment doesn't fit. If it doesn't nowadays, I shove it in my vacopalypse closet and forget about it, and if I return to it and still don't have a great experience, well, at least I can pass that equipment on to someone who WILL like it. As I have narrowed my tastes, that has gotten easier but my yellow brick road to vaping was liberally strewn with discarded, not useful (to me) tanks and stuff. LOL. It kept me cheerful knowing that someone would benefit from my mistakes, including me. If I never made any, I wouldn't be enjoying the vape experiences I am having now.

So, it may just be time for another tank? Now that you know what you dislike, you are one step closer to your vaping nirvana....

Anna

• Like Like x 2
  3. PugLady

PugLady Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 9, 2012
    Arnold Maryland
    Yeah, I have been told by so many ppl to go through a few more tanks of juice but This tank really is meant for someone that enjoys A LOT of vapor and huge clouds. It even comes with a wide bore 810 tip unlike most sub tanks that come with a 510. I just don't think it's my cup of tea.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mrdaputer

Mrdaputer Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2014
    MN

I can't count the number of tanks that I have given away because they weren't for me. Like stols001 said keep looking for the one you like. It kinda sucks but much better than going back to cigs. Keep us updated if you find a tank you like:thumb:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mrdaputer

Mrdaputer Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2014
    MN

Turns out that they did. As far as don't most people I doubt it. Every time I go into a vape store and someone buys a new mod they just fill it up for them have it sit for a bit and tell them to start low with the wattage. How many youtube videos have you seen when they show a new mod and say before using it wash it?

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.