Opinions on the mvp4

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't have the MPV4 but I do own some Innoken products and I consistently like them. They are sturdy and durable. Would agree about getting a magnetic charger, I did that and I'm glad I did. I have a few "USB charge" mods I'd hate to lose when the port stops working. My phone is pretty elderly too, so it's pretty useful.

Anna

RayofLight62

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2015
Kent - United Kingdom
I have the MVP4, it is a good reliable mod. The 510 connector is of good quality, it is spring loaded.
Mod has a 4500 mah battery which last all day or good part of it, depending on your vape power.
The MVP4 can deliver 100 W max, but from my experience I wouldn't use it above 75 W. It is a 3.7 V step-up circuit, and it's efficiency decrease dramatically above 75 W, leading to short battery life if you use it close to its max power. On the other side of things, with a Triton mini at 9 Watt, battery is still half charge after a day chain-vaping.
The only "con" is the fire button, it is a bit mushy, nothing like the power button of the legendary MVP2.
Use a good 2 Amp branded charger with the MVP4. Cheap dollar-store USB chargers can damage it. The mod has a 5 V 1 A output to charge a smartphone. It will fully charge an IPhone 6 in 3-4 hours, but the mod battery will be completely depleted afterward.
I tested TC with SS only, with a Serpent mini 0.5 Ohm SS coil, and works well - but the 510 has to be perfectly clean and dry.
Hope I told you what you need...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread