The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Opinions on the Triton for a Newbie!

Discussion in 'Halo' started by James T. Liverbottom, Jan 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DaveOno

DaveOno ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nolo Contendere.

Another question, and Diva is qualified to render comparative observational analysis.

Ds?

(yea, yea, yea, your eyes are up there, somewhere.....)

2. DaveOno

I hereby nominate this for Halon's Post of the Month!!!

3. Aviationrich

Aviationrich Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2013
    Amarillo
    How wheezal uses his time.

Sent from my galaxy s4 using tapatalk

4. James T. Liverbottom

James T. Liverbottom Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2014
    Duluth, GA
    Hey folks, I have some questions. How long are you supposed to steep to get the best flavor? Can I try Mt. Baker Vapor juice? or does that melt the tanks? Also, any other brands you guys recommend that I try?

5. always9988

always9988 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2013
    Hicktown, OH
    Every juice is different on the steep time. Most juices are fine in Triton tanks, there are a few notorious flavors that will crack the plastic I think cinnamons and citrus? What kind of flavors do you like? What do you like/ use from halo?

Sent from my IdeaTabA1000L-F using Tapatalk

6. always9988

Nov 27, 2013
    Hicktown, OH
    Most halo juice is good out of the box, mbv juices are mixed on order so at least one week steep, longer for some flavors, I never liked any of their flavors I tried though so I could be wrong about that

7. James T. Liverbottom

James T. Liverbottom Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2014
    Duluth, GA
    Hmmm, good questions! I guess I should wait a little bit to find out. My friend just let me try this Blu Moo and it was delicious, That's why I asked about Mt. Baker Vapor... Might be getting ahead of myself I think.

8. always9988

Nov 27, 2013
    Hicktown, OH
    Lol no problems we all have questions. There is a lot of trial and error when you're beginning, and you may love what I hate and vice versa

9. machinestatic

machinestatic Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 27, 2013
    Massachusetts
    Regarding melting tanks, I'd stay away from any juice that is cinnamon, or citrus based (like lemonade or Ecto Cooler). Other than that, you should be fine.

And regarding Mt. Baker Vapor, my personal opinion is I did not think they were worth the lower price, at all. I tried to save money at one point and attempted to switch to Mr. Baker for my juice, and ordered about 12 different flavors... and they all ended up in the trash can. And I got a very varied selection, too - everything from cinnamon roll, to banana nut bread, to menthol, to strawberry, you name it. For me, I could just tell they were cheaper, weaker, and less complex, even after steeping for a week with the bottle caps off. I hopped back to Halo and ordered a 30ml bottle of my favorite (Sub-Zero) and never looked back again.

But if you really want to try other brands, I liked Good Life Vapor's Zombie Blood, Vixen Vapors' Tiger's Blood, and Clouds Of Vapor's COV4.

10. always9988

Nov 27, 2013
    Hicktown, OH
    If you love the blue moo, go for it though. Also remember your taste buds will change over a few months time

11. Evie Luv

Evie Luv ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I second that motion!!

Theta = ()

12. CafeDigitalDiva

CafeDigitalDiva Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2013
    Northeast AL USA
    I use MBV juices, and I think that's a fair assessment always9988! Maybe even a little longer on the MBV depending on what it is. ONE of my ADV's is a concoction of my own making and all the flavors come from them on that one...But I ALWAYS use my Halo in some form everyday!

13. CafeDigitalDiva

Sep 21, 2013
    Northeast AL USA
    Oh, and fellas, just remember this: The bigger the bust, the crappier the product! ;) (on the vid ) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

14. always9988

Nov 27, 2013
    Hicktown, OH
    Good thing you added that on the vid part :lol: I was about to be like "hey wait a minute diva!"

15. CafeDigitalDiva

Sep 21, 2013
    Northeast AL USA

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

TRIBECA! It's good stuff! One of my Halo faves handsdown...and the VooDOO! Woot:vapor:

16. CafeDigitalDiva

Sep 21, 2013
    Northeast AL USA
    Yeah, I hear ya 9988! I read it back to myself, and said the same thing! hahahahehehehe

17. DaveOno

OK, You always steep juices for 4 days, 17 hours, give or take a coupla weeks.

But Halo is good when I get it. Sometimes I might open it and exchange the air in it, if it smells too pefumy, or chemically. And I don't think steeping is a big deal at all. We are talking about subtle nuances, and our taste buds have been through hell and back, trying to recover. When I retaste a juice after weeks, I think it's not the taste of the juice that changed at all, but my perception of the taste. I'll bet that is true for a lot of folks around here. It's all so subjective. The only way to tell is buy a bottle of juice, let it steep, then buy another bottle, and vape both side by side. And I have enough troble just getting my one bottle. (Come on, USPS!!!!)

Vape the juice. If you like it, vape on. If not, put it aside for another time.

You can try whatever you want. Tank damage is not vendor dependent. It's certain flavors that might. There's a thread about known tank problem Juices. I do know none of Halo's will damage any Halo tank.

And there are other threads to your last question. Like maybe 300 or so.

18. DaveOno

What are you inferring, Diva?

That us men can be so easily swayed or distracted by a set of breasts?

Or the curves that define the cleavage?

Or gauging the softness,

or the temperature,

or the little sexy smile and a wink?

omg a wink, she winked at me!!!

(looking for singles....)

What was your question, Ma'am?

19. AngiBe

AngiBe Vapeaholic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    I have no idea what the thread is about but just wanna say