Opinions please, creating a eleaf 100w TC squonk box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilz

Jun 14, 2014
Sauk Village IL
To start out, I think this mod would be possible. The mod works with one battery but holds two. The one below the 510 would be converted to the squonk bottle holder. With a drill, a dremel, a bottle, some tubing, and a Fat daddy squonk 510 it would need limited parts. It would also be affordable. Granted it would not have the full 100w when done, but even a 50-75w tc squonk mod would be nice. Since they occasionally sell for about $20, the box could be made under $30 with some of the parts I have on hand.

Please share any opinions. Also anyone with a eleaf 100 tc, what is the temp control like? Is it a pulse or a relatively flat signal?

AlaskaVaper

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2015
Cordova, Alaska
To start out, I think this mod would be possible. The mod works with one battery but holds two. The one below the 510 would be converted to the squonk bottle holder. With a drill, a dremel, a bottle, some tubing, and a Fat daddy squonk 510 it would need limited parts. It would also be affordable. Granted it would not have the full 100w when done, but even a 50-75w tc squonk mod would be nice. Since they occasionally sell for about $20, the box could be made under $30 with some of the parts I have on hand.

Please share any opinions. Also anyone with a eleaf 100 tc, what is the temp control like? Is it a pulse or a relatively flat signal?
From my experience the TC on both the 100 and 200 are excellent. They both provide a very smooth signal without any noticeable signal pulse when temp protection activates. The Eleaf chip is one of the better ones currently available in low priced mods. The Eleaf TC performs better than the Wismic imho. I hope this is useful info for you. I just came back to this site and found your post. If you follow up with a squank version using that box please keep me informed. I love squanking and would be interested to see your conversion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread