Status
Not open for further replies.

cubfanthad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
Rock Island IL

I have 2 of these and I'm not overly impressed. i have nothing to compare it to but there is a def drop off after only 10 or 15 min and im getting about 3 to 4 hrs of constant vaping out of them. i was wondering about the AW IMR 18350 3.7V 700mAh batts and if they wouldnt drop off quite so badly.

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
I have 2 of these and I'm not overly impressed. i have nothing to compare it to but there is a def drop off after only 10 or 15 min and im getting about 3 to 4 hrs of constant vaping out of them. i was wondering about the AW IMR 18350 3.7V 700mAh batts and if they wouldnt drop off quite so badly.

The blue ultrafire 18350 drop voltage after about 15min w/ dual coil.
I get about 3-4hrs of heavy vaping w/ dual coil.

Blue 18350 ultrafire last long time w/ single coil.

I'm gonna guess you are using a dual coil?

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
I'm ok with the 4 or 5 hours but i don't like the way it drops off. I'm using a single 1.7 mega from CCV... I just ordered a couple of the AW IMR's to see if they help with it.

I'd think 1.5 smok tech dual coil would produce more vapor...right?

I get hot rod vapor production for the first few minutes then really good vapor till batt drained.

I've got trustfire 18350 in the mail.
Hope they work as well as my ultrafire 18350.

cubfanthad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
Rock Island IL
I'd think 1.5 smok tech dual coil would produce more vapor...right?

I get hot rod vapor production for the first few minutes then really good vapor till batt drained.

I've got trustfire 18350 in the mail.
Hope they work as well as my ultrafire 18350.

I've tried the DC and I like them but they both produce similar vapor but the 1.7's are a third cheeper, both are smoktech.

The 1.7's are called the "Resurrectors" Check this out....

A PBusardo Review - The Resurrector & Some Juice From CCV

Last edited:

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
I've tried the DC and I like them but they both produce similar vapor but the 1.7's are a third cheeper, both are smoktech.

The 1.7's are called the "Resurrectors" Check this out....

A PBusardo Review - The Resurrector & Some Juice From CCV

I was afraid the hotter burning 1.7 single coil would burn carto easier than 1.6(3.2 x 2) dual coil.

I'll put 1.7 single coil cartos on shopping list.

A bit tricky to keep up w/ carto sizing..."mega"..."XL"...seems to be consistent as that "scoop" of raisins in raisin bran.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread