Orange Cream Dessert--VERY Nice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
I put in an order for a few e-Juices from Ms T, and I had to dive into this one (I wanted to see if there was a difference between this, and Orange Dreamsicle). This one is very smooth, with the cream being the major flavor, and the orange giving this a nice suble ending. I'm gonna give this one another go in about a week (seeing if steeping this changes the flavor, though I don't think it needs steeping!), and I'll definitely order this one again!

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
This one is my NEW FAVORITE!!! I Love this flavor. I looked at my ejuice flavors and said to myself man I need more Orange type flavors. So I got to creating and OMG I came up with this and it is FABULOUS!!!!! I Love It!! Still in the testing area because I want to make sure it is perfect to everyone before I move it.

Another New Fav of my is the Strawberry Mandarin! OMG This is Awesome TOo!!

So Glad you are enjoying this flavor!

Smooches
Ms T

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
Another New Fav of my is the Strawberry Mandarin! OMG This is Awesome TOo!!

Damn you Tammy. Strawberry Mandarin sounds .....en.

Just when I thought I was done trying new flavors, you come out with another one that intrigues me. Is the mandarin sort of like the tangerine, or more along a regular orange?

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
Damn you Tammy. Strawberry Mandarin sounds .....en.

Just when I thought I was done trying new flavors, you come out with another one that intrigues me. Is the mandarin sort of like the tangerine, or more along a regular orange?

I really think it is more orange than tangerine. Together they are awesome!

You are gona hate me for this one but I just made a brand new flavor last night. Nectarine-Tangerine! OMG This stuff is SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!! OMG You have to try it. Brandon will be adding to the testing area here probably on Monday! But I am telling you this stuff is Awesome!!!

Off to bed I go. Nite Nite
Ya I know it is 11AM but it is my 11PM LMAOOOO

Smooches
Ms T

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
I really think it is more orange than tangerine. Together they are awesome!

You are gona hate me for this one but I just made a brand new flavor last night. Nectarine-Tangerine! OMG This stuff is SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!! OMG You have to try it. Brandon will be adding to the testing area here probably on Monday! But I am telling you this stuff is Awesome!!!

I'll order some of both on my next order.

A strawberry / tangerine combo would be good for you to expirement with in my humble opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread