The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Orange creamsicle. Who has the best?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by double_aa_ron, Oct 9, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. double_aa_ron

double_aa_ron Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2012
    Austin, Texas
    I have tiered a few. Right now I'm vaping on Vuzion Vapors version of it and it's okay. I get mostly orange from it. The cream is kinda lite.

Ive also tries Ms. T's version. It was good, but not exactly what I'm looking for. The cream taste was weird.

I've also tried It from two local brick and mortar stores. One of them (All About Vapor) was the closest, but all their juices seem kinda harsh for some reason. The other just tasted of orange.

Anyone found and an orange cream that is dead on and awesome?

2. Carla Sebrina Spahos

Carla Sebrina Spahos Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2013
    Oklahoma
    There are two that I have several bottles each of that really nail the orange creamsicle. The first is Mr. Good Vape's Dreamsicle. It has a bit of a candied orange flavor to it but there is a definite creaminess about it. I just laid into 3 30 ml bottles a few weeks ago to keep in my cupboard. The second that nailed it was Queenside by Five Pawns. Just... nailed it. It's a very vanilla cream orange with more complexity than a typical orange cream. It's really delicious. Laid into 3 30 ml bottles as well.

I have some of Ahlusion's orange creamsicle steeping still. At first it was a strong orange but it's taking on some creamy notes finally.

I also have the orange cream version from Hurricane Vapor. I'm not digging on it too much, yet. But I'm giving it time. The orange is too dominant in that one.

3. double_aa_ron

Oct 3, 2012
    Austin, Texas
    I have noticed that it does take some for the cream to come out. All the ones that I have tried need at least two weeks of steeping. With that said, I haven't given the one I got from Fuzion Vapores enough time. I only got it about a week ago.

Thanks for the reply. I will be checking out your suggestions.

4. Kyi

Kyi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2010
    Atlanta
    I have Orange Dreamsicle from AltCigs, which is pretty decent, although I don't have much to compare it to. I've tried a few others throughout my vape journey but don't really remember from where and as far as I remember, they all pretty much taste the same. AltCig's version, the cream could definitely be more prominent. I would describe it as smooth, orangey sorbet flavor, but not enough creaminess. I like to add Vanilla Love (also from AltCig) to it and it definitely gives it a little more omph and richness.

5. kevbow

kevbow Forum Supplier

May 27, 2009
    CT
    Essence Orange Dreamsicle from eliquidplanet. Best one I've tried so far.

6. Tanzt

Tanzt Senior Member

Vapism's Cabbage Patch. Straight 50/50 bar flavor is spot on for me and I love/hate going through bottles and bottles of it.

7. bones1274

bones1274 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2010
    florida
    <cough>.....$27.50 a bottle, $82.50 for 3 bottles.... <cough>.... I am not paying 90 cents a ml.......

8. JmanEspresso

JmanEspresso Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Try it. You might be surprised. Compare the cost of 30ml to the cost of real cigarettes and its easy to try an expensive juice here and there.

Ill also vouch for Mr Good Vapes. i love their juices. Ive tried a bunch of them, and I love them. Moon Sugar is like crack to me. I cant get enough of it.

9. jerrsun

jerrsun Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2013
    los angeles
    Alice in vapeland's creamsicle is very good as well. more creamy then orange but my first hit reminded me of actually eating creamsicle.

10. Thunderball

Thunderball Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2013
    Grayson, Georgia
    DO NOT buy MBV Creamsickle/Dreamsickle..... just not right no matter how long it is aged.

11. double_aa_ron

Oct 3, 2012
    Austin, Texas
    I don't buy anything from them. I've tried about twenty of their juices and none of them do it for me. They all range from decent to not good at all. Seems to me the only thing they have going for them is the price.

There is one amendment to that. I do get their blue moo from time to time. Mainly because it's super cheep and I think it's good enough (but still not all that good).

12. entitynein

entitynein Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2013
    Reno
    I'll second the Orange Creamsicle from Alice in Vapeland - I've got three different flavors loaded into tanks right now, and somehow I keep ending up refilling the creamsicle one and vaping it. My other tanks are getting jealous. I just had to go re-order a 60ml bottle last night.

13. demiseone

demiseone Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2013
    cali
    black label has an orange bang flavor and its delicious

14. rexy

rexy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2013
    United States
    Orange creamsicle must be a very hard flavor to make. I've tried 3 brands and they all failed. Too heavy on the orange flavor.

15. RobinBanks

RobinBanks Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2013
    Jersey Shore
    Orange Makes Me Creamsicle is the only flavor from AiV that is unvapable to me. I honestly feel bad saying it because I am a pretty big fan and they are my overall favorite vendor, but it tasted straight up like baby asprin to me. Maybe it needed to steep or maybe I just have bad association with baby aspirin, but I had to dump the tank.

Many people do love it though, obviously. My suggestion would be to try it in a sample pack first.

16. FxCannon

FxCannon Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2012
    Houston, Texas
  17. Carla Sebrina Spahos

Carla Sebrina Spahos Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2013
    Oklahoma
    Well, I wasn't asking you to pay 27.50 for a bottle. I was stating who made a damn good orange creamsicle.

$87.50 for 90 mls. I vape around 5 ml a day, so three bottles would last me about 18 days. I used to smoke 2 pad which would cost me about $150 for 15 days. I'm still money ahead. Which, of course, is my decision.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.