Orange creamsicle. Who has the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

double_aa_ron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Austin, Texas
I have tiered a few. Right now I'm vaping on Vuzion Vapors version of it and it's okay. I get mostly orange from it. The cream is kinda lite.

Ive also tries Ms. T's version. It was good, but not exactly what I'm looking for. The cream taste was weird.

I've also tried It from two local brick and mortar stores. One of them (All About Vapor) was the closest, but all their juices seem kinda harsh for some reason. The other just tasted of orange.

Anyone found and an orange cream that is dead on and awesome?

Carla Sebrina Spahos

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2013
Oklahoma
There are two that I have several bottles each of that really nail the orange creamsicle. The first is mr. good vape's Dreamsicle. It has a bit of a candied orange flavor to it but there is a definite creaminess about it. I just laid into 3 30 ml bottles a few weeks ago to keep in my cupboard. The second that nailed it was Queenside by five pawns. Just... nailed it. It's a very vanilla cream orange with more complexity than a typical orange cream. It's really delicious. Laid into 3 30 ml bottles as well.

I have some of Ahlusion's orange creamsicle steeping still. At first it was a strong orange but it's taking on some creamy notes finally.

I also have the orange cream version from Hurricane Vapor. I'm not digging on it too much, yet. But I'm giving it time. The orange is too dominant in that one.

double_aa_ron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Austin, Texas
I have noticed that it does take some for the cream to come out. All the ones that I have tried need at least two weeks of steeping. With that said, I haven't given the one I got from Fuzion Vapores enough time. I only got it about a week ago.

Thanks for the reply. I will be checking out your suggestions.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I have Orange Dreamsicle from AltCigs, which is pretty decent, although I don't have much to compare it to. I've tried a few others throughout my vape journey but don't really remember from where and as far as I remember, they all pretty much taste the same. AltCig's version, the cream could definitely be more prominent. I would describe it as smooth, orangey sorbet flavor, but not enough creaminess. I like to add Vanilla Love (also from AltCig) to it and it definitely gives it a little more omph and richness.

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
The second that nailed it was Queenside by Five Pawns. Just... nailed it. It's a very vanilla cream orange with more complexity than a typical orange cream. It's really delicious. Laid into 3 30 ml bottles as well.

<cough>.....$27.50 a bottle, $82.50 for 3 bottles.... <cough>.... I am not paying 90 cents a ml.......

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Try it. You might be surprised. Compare the cost of 30ml to the cost of real cigarettes and its easy to try an expensive juice here and there.

Ill also vouch for Mr Good Vapes. i love their juices. Ive tried a bunch of them, and I love them. Moon Sugar is like crack to me. I cant get enough of it.

double_aa_ron

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2012
    Austin, Texas
    DO NOT buy MBV Creamsickle/Dreamsickle..... just not right no matter how long it is aged.

I don't buy anything from them. I've tried about twenty of their juices and none of them do it for me. They all range from decent to not good at all. Seems to me the only thing they have going for them is the price.

There is one amendment to that. I do get their blue moo from time to time. Mainly because it's super cheep and I think it's good enough (but still not all that good).

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 1, 2013
    Jersey Shore
    Orange Makes Me Creamsicle is the only flavor from AiV that is unvapable to me. I honestly feel bad saying it because I am a pretty big fan and they are my overall favorite vendor, but it tasted straight up like baby asprin to me. Maybe it needed to steep or maybe I just have bad association with baby aspirin, but I had to dump the tank.

Many people do love it though, obviously. My suggestion would be to try it in a sample pack first.

Carla Sebrina Spahos

ECF Veteran
    Jun 29, 2013
    Oklahoma
    <cough>.....$27.50 a bottle, $82.50 for 3 bottles.... <cough>.... I am not paying 90 cents a ml.......

Well, I wasn't asking you to pay 27.50 for a bottle. I was stating who made a damn good orange creamsicle.

$87.50 for 90 mls. I vape around 5 ml a day, so three bottles would last me about 18 days. I used to smoke 2 pad which would cost me about $150 for 15 days. I'm still money ahead. Which, of course, is my decision.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread