Orange de Sangre by Highbrow Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iocus

Mar 2, 2013
UK
This is an excerpt of my review of Orange de Sangre by Highbrow Vapor. To read the full review please visit my blog.

This is a personal review of a product I either bought or received free of charge. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, ECF.

"I inhale the vapour and I experience a mild sweetness on the tip of my tongue, but I taste a more acidic note a third of the way along the length of my tongue. My mouth fills with a general taste impression of citrus fruit, but it's not until I finish inhaling the vapour and follow it with a short intake of fresh air that the flavour of orange communicates itself to my conscious awareness. As I exhale, the taste is indeed "crisp, clean and slightly tangy". The flavour of orange is so remarkably like the actual fruit that it makes my mouth water. The word "crystalline" comes to mind when I think of the clear, undiluted, seemingly 100% natural flavour. The aftertaste is much as one would expect; there is even the residual, acidic tang on the tip of the tongue in the aftertaste."

http://vapour-taster.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/orange-de-sangre-by-highbrow-vapor.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread