"Orange Juice" & exceptional "Citrus" e Juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone found a really good "orange juice" flavor? I'm specifically looking for a flavor which resembles Tropicana or Simply Orange (orange juice)...NOT Sunkist (Orange Soda) or orange candy.

I'm also looking for a great lemon/lime (again...more natural, rather than candy/gum/soda flavor) juice.

Finally, a GREAT orange creasicle flavor would also be a gem.

There are lots of citrus flavors out there.... I'm looking for the superstars in these categories.

Thanks so much for the feedback!

calico21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2011
next to a corn field,IL
I like getting my fruit flavors from ***** *****, I have a cranberry lime and blueberry watermelon as favorites (real taste), and I'm trying a moulin rouge right now that is an orange mix. I'm just getting back into it trying to remember what the favs I were from them. I know I liked the straight orange too. Not overly sweet,more like how it smells when your peeling one

edit: Not sure why it took out the name of who I use? Maybe they're on a naughty list I don't know about?

Last edited:

cmdebrecht

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
Don't remember the specifis but check the online magazine SpinFuel reviews. I have been overwhelmed with choices so I started there for recommendations. I do recall that they found a perfect orange dreamsicle flavor.

based on their recs I ordered from Pink Spot vapors and have been thrilled. I am vaping the fuzzy navel and it's great...also recommend Frozen lime drop and black mamba .

calico21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2011
next to a corn field,IL
Well after much searching I found out why "that vendor" has been black listed, so I'll put this forward again to get more fruit suggestions, so as to avoid supporting this particular person. I feel bad taking away from the Chicago partner I ordered from, but maybe they will disassociate themselves.

pesky_human

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Greeley, CO
www.peskyhumans.com
Don't remember the specifis but check the online magazine SpinFuel reviews. I have been overwhelmed with choices so I started there for recommendations. I do recall that they found a perfect orange dreamsicle flavor.

based on their recs I ordered from Pink Spot vapors and have been thrilled. I am vaping the fuzzy navel and it's great...also recommend Frozen lime drop and black mamba .

Frozen lime drop is off the chain! Love it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

popman

Jul 25, 2013
St. Paul Mn
MBV actually has an orange dreamsicle flavor that is quite accurate. Their spring break is also a good citrus.

I got this flavor too. It's a little dry right out of the mail. Right now I've decided to steep it for two weeks and try it again. All of MBV juices need steeping as far as i can tell. One thing about their bottles is that the top dripper tips do come off. I steep mine that way...what I'll come up with....the lord...only knows!

I have to throw in another vote for Highbrow Vapor's Orange de Sangre, it's really good. I also like Alice in Vapeland's Mystic Mandalime (a mandarin orange and lime blend) as well as their Frost Blossom (and orange with menthol). Frost Blossom is like that spray you get out of a cold orange when you tear into it.

I believe the SpinFuel article you're refering to was their VirginVapor review, which resulted in several awards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread