Orb Vapor All natural Cola - Taste the organic difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vap3ster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Miami
Orb Vapor is a great company that offers all natural and organic e liquids. They take the organic label seriously by offering only USDA certified organic flavors. They also never use any artificial ingredients whatsoever. It seams they are truly dedicated to creating the purest and cleanest e liquids possible.

All Natural Cola !!!

Orb Vapors all natural cola has to be the most true to name e liquid I have ever tried. I say that because the inhale is good and smooth. Then the exhale and aftertaste I get this incredibly pleasant taste of a natural original soda. I noticed after I had been vaping for a little wile. I put it down and I had a genuine original cola aftertaste. It would not even be fair to compare this to the cola at the supermarket. I wish that stuff taste this good. The incredible authentic original soda taste has me so impressed. I haven't really experienced this high level of authenticity from an e liquid before.

That is what I like about Orb Vapor, the taste comes threw clean and powerful but not overpowering. They offer 100% VG if you prefer or any mix you might want. Plus they have a wide selection of options to enable you to fully customize your order. The prices are good and you can find all kinds of useful information on their site. I know I can taste the Orb Vapor organic difference and I feel better about it also.

orbvapor.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread