The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Orb Vapor Natural & Organic E Liquids- Banana and Watermelon

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by Vap3ster, Jul 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vap3ster

Vap3ster Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2013
    Miami
    Orb vapor is a company that I have started to like a lot recently. They never use any artificial ingredients in the e liquid whatsoever. The flavors are certified USDA organic. Plus they are very dedicated to crafting clean and pure e liquids. My order came with nice glass bottles. They also advertise they use all glass lab ware for creating and storing e liquids. That just gives you an idea of how seriously they take the organic & natural label.

Orb Vapor Banana - Banana is a popular flavor with lots of people. But this organic banana is just incredible you do get a ripe banana taste with this one. The taste comes threw clean and powerful but overall balanced, just the right amount. Like all other orb vapor liquids I have tried, it is perfectly tuned. This banana flavor is certainly one that I want more of all day long. I know I will be reordering this one soon.

Orb Vapor Watermelon - Wow a fresh watermelon is what instantly comes to mind with this one. I like it because it is sweet but not like an artificial taste. Nice and smooth inhale and a crisp and clean watermelon taste on exhale. My favorite part is that it is not bitter in anyway. I have come across some other watermelons that were sorta bitter. Just imagine this great flavor I get is with their 100 % VG blend. Its not everyday you get 100% VG and its this good.

They have a lot of different Vg/Pg mix options. Plus a lot of other options to fully customize your juice order. You really cant go wrong with any Orb Vapor flavor you normally like especially their RY4 that ones a huge winner. For me I always feel good about knowing my orb vapor e liquid is 100% organic and not artificial. Orb Vapor All Natural & Organic E-Liquid

2. Vapolith

Vapolith Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just ordered the strawberry/kiwi, can't wait to try it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.