Orb Vapor Organic RY4. You tried RY4 now its time for Organic RY4 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vap3ster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Miami
Orb Vapor is an all natural and organic e-liquid vender. You can tell they take the Organic label seriously. Their attention to detail is not something you see all the time. They pride themselves on never using any artificial flavorings whatsoever and only use usda certified organic flavorings. I can certainly taste the difference. They also offer 100%Vg if you prefer. Plus glass bottles standard.

I have never come across such a great tasting RY4. Orb Vapor RY4 is so much better than any RY4 I have ever tried. The problem with other RY4's are the artificial flavorings. I was disappointed with other RY4's because either the artificial caramel would taste more like maple syrup than anything else. (Gross) Or the vanilla just did not seam right and would overpower the juice. But Orb vapor far exceeded my expectations for what an RY4 should be. The fact that I ordered 100 % VG and this juice is so clean, balanced, and full of flavor just blows me away.

You may have tried other RY4's now its time to taste the Orb Vapor organic RY4 difference!

Orb Vapor All Natural & Organic E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread