RDA Orchid quad twist coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunnster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Alright guys, I've happend to stumble across a use for all that old wire you might have stuck in a drawer some where. I myself started building coils on an old pro tank and quickly I had a decent stock of 30 and 32 ga. wire. When I got my orichid and nemmy and felt safe going sub ohm, I did so, but then I had another problem.. So for months I've been sitting on all this wire with really no use for it, that is until tonight. So fooling around, I was twisting some 32 gauge wire in on it self, and was like "what the heck, let's toss it in and see how it vapes" and boy did it vape! But Because I am forever a tinker, I wanted to see what else it could do, so I took the twisted wire and twisted it on it self again and now, after blowing thru a full tank on the orchid, I have to say that I like my "quad twisted 32 ga. Wire" over my normal "go to" wire of 26. Anyone else figure this out with their old wire? Did I invent something new that will take the world by storm?...... Probably not lol, as I'm sure it has been done already, but if you have spare wire, and some high quality batteries and know what you are doing (my set up measured .3 ohms) I'd highly suggest you try it out and be as impressed as I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread