Order #100035852 on vapesourcing, received only one of two shipments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seb2811

Oct 15, 2017
So i got myself a vaporesso revenger kit with NRJ tank coils from vapesourcing. My credit card was charged, I got an email saying order was shipped but they said it was gonna be in two shipments and i got only ONE shipment tracking number and only one shipment recorded. Only the coils came(from China warehouse in 3 weeks), and the revenger kit is still mising(from Hong Kong warehouse). Sent dozens of emails already and no response. I hope the vapesourcing rep can help.[edit] Order number is 100035852.

Last edited:

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
So i got myself a vaporesso revenger kit with NRJ tank coils from vapesourcing. My credit card was charged, I got an email saying order was shipped but they said it was gonna be in two shipments and i got only ONE shipment tracking number and only one shipment recorded. Only the coils came(from China warehouse in 3 weeks), and the revenger kit is still mising(from Hong Kong warehouse). Sent dozens of emails already and no response. I hope the vapesourcing rep can help.[edit] Order number is 100035852.
the revenger kit tracking number in RR002926168JE, you can check it out

Seb2811

Oct 15, 2017
@Verashu I ordered on the 7th of September. You advertised 'ships in two days', and shipping was supposed to take a maximum of 20 days. It has now been 30 working days since then. I will be filing a dispute to paypal as soon as tomorrow morning for non receival of the Vaporesso Revenger TC mod with NRG tank 220 W full kit invoiced on my credit card for $59.99 minus 5% discount and the appropriate shipping fee.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
@Verashu I ordered on the 7th of September. You advertised 'ships in two days', and shipping was supposed to take a maximum of 20 days. It has now been 30 working days since then. I will be filing a dispute to paypal as soon as tomorrow morning for non receival of the Vaporesso Revenger TC mod with NRG tank 220 W full kit invoiced on my credit card for $59.99 minus 5% discount and the appropriate shipping fee.
Hello, you have two tracking numbers: RF477848540SG, RR002926168JE . I also confused it don't display the logistics information. I am really anxious.

Seb2811

Oct 15, 2017
Hello, you have two tracking numbers: RF477848540SG, RR002926168JE . I also confused it don't display the logistics information. I am really anxious.
@Verashu In 5 days it's gonna be two months since I ordered from vapesourcing, and more than a month without any information about the vaporesso revenger kit. I have just filed a dispute with Paypal; I hope you understand that *TWO MONTHS* instead of 20 working days is far too much disparity. I already wasted another $100 on another kit locally due to your lateness. I hope you resolve the dispute with paypal amicably.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
@Verashu In 5 days it's gonna be two months since I ordered from vapesourcing, and more than a month without any information about the vaporesso revenger kit. I have just filed a dispute with Paypal; I hope you understand that *TWO MONTHS* instead of 20 working days is far too much disparity. I already wasted another $100 on another kit locally due to your lateness. I hope you resolve the dispute with paypal amicably.
I am really sorry about that. The package is detained by the customs. We are also helpless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread