Not open for further replies.

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Update!!:
This is a true testiment to my GLV!! Even though it is (sort of) broken...........I can still vape with it!! I pressed down a lil and turned the atty some, it caught 1 maybe 2 threads......tight enough to make a good connection!! Still Vapin'!!!!

Still wanna know about a replacement cap though .....LOL

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
wow-wow-shock-surprise-smiley-emoticon-000325-large.gif

The Yeti

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2009
Black Hills, SD
I just got my GLV the other day and I think the threads where the atty connects are just too soft. Mine are almost completely stripped after just two days of use. I had been testing various atomizers (6 or 7) and with the screwing/unscrewing, my threads now won't even grab ahold of my favorite atty anymore.

Jay - can I get a new cap? Or will I have to send it back to be re-worked?

I also have a couple other issues with the unit that I will email you about tonight.

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
I just got my GLV the other day and I think the threads where the atty connects are just too soft. Mine are almost completely stripped after just two days of use. I had been testing various atomizers (6 or 7) and with the screwing/unscrewing, my threads now won't even grab ahold of my favorite atty anymore.

Jay - can I get a new cap? Or will I have to send it back to be re-worked?

I also have a couple other issues with the unit that I will email you about tonight.

It would be best if you send it back to me so that i can see what the issue is . There is only one other time iv heard of this happening and i would like to show the shop. Ill send you a new one to replace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread