Order # and Ship times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

usmc2846

Verified Member
Jan 3, 2013
Fredericksburg, VA
Hi Gthompson,

I ordered 8 samples mocha java smooth, carnival, vanilla dream, vapin chimp, double d watermelon, Tuscan cocoa, blueberry muffin,bleeding heart and 1 30 ml island dream (took a chance that I would like this cause its my fav flavors) all with 12mg nic pg/vg 70/30

I've never needed to steep their samples before. They're pre-mixed since they only offer 12mg 70/30. vape away :vapor:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Even the 30 ml island dream? I can vape right away? Or should I let that steep and use all the samples first?

Island dream needs to steep. Use your samples first. I, personally, need to steep three weeks. What you could do, if you have clean smaller bottles available, is shake Island Dream really well. Transfer some into the smaller bottle. Steep both larger and smaller bottle with cap off two days. Cap them both. After one week, try the smaller bottle of Island Dream. Smaller bottles steep faster.

Bodach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2012
Georgia
Order Number: 8890
Date Ordered: Thursday 31 January, 2013 (3:40pm eastern standard)

1 x Dragon's Fire (Purity)
Nicotine Level 15mg
Bottle Size 30ml
PG/VG Ratio 80/20

1 x Dragon's Fire (Purity)
Nicotine Level 12mg
Bottle Size 30ml
PG/VG Ratio 70/30

1 x Serendipity (Purity)
Nicotine Level 12mg
Bottle Size 30ml
PG/VG Ratio 70/30

1 x Caramel Apple Tobacco (trying for the first time)
Nicotine Level 12mg
Bottle Size 30ml
PG/VG Ratio 70/30

1 x Serendipity (Purity)
Nicotine Level 12mg
Bottle Size 30ml
PG/VG Ratio 50/50

usmc2846

Verified Member
Jan 3, 2013
Fredericksburg, VA
My last order that I placed on Jan 19 just arrived today (Jan 31). Longest wait time ever. Poor H & A are swamped! We should all go help them. Thank God for a well stocked vape box. :vapor:

For the record, I will wait as long as it takes for their wonderful juices!

Show up there holding a sign that says "Will work for juice! " :D

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
You or the next 4 were the cut off then for today. I'm 8520 and still processing. :) Tomorrow it is..

It's cool that this thread is here. Good idea Picc! Now you don't have pages and pages to search to find out where your order might be! Pat yourself on the back for me, ok? :D

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
It's cool that this thread is here. Good idea Picc! Now you don't have pages and pages to search to find out where your order might be! Pat yourself on the back for me, ok? :D

Thank you but any of us would of thought of it. I have other ideas but keep forgetting them :p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread