Order arrived..Super Menthol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babsb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
Northern Wisconsin
My order arrived today and the lady as the post office had it put aside, knowing I would be checking for it...they already know down there..:lol:

I ordered a few flavors, the Menthale, Super Menthol (HV), Turkish and my fav (well was my fav) Nuport (I add liquid menthol to this).

I read about what Drew said about this being SUPER Menthol, so I thought..Ok, I know I like a KICK .... menthol, so Im going to give it a try.

I was ready to give this Super Menthol a try, had a fresh cleaned e-cig waiting. This....is...AMAZING! A amazingly smooth flavor, a good throat hit, but not a harsh one at all. Leaves a menthol flavor lingering in my mouth, and not of the peppermint kind. There is a hint of some sort of underlying flavor (My taste buds are still messed up, so this just might be me) and I cant put my finger on it, but it reminds me alot of the tobacco I use to smoke..a hint of tobacco with a heavy menthol. Yeppers, I now have a new favorite. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Drew I hope you will always have this one, if you decided not to carry it for what ever reasons, let me know please so I can stock up on ahead of time..:)

The Menthale is very smooth as well. I was expecting a harsh throat hit being a 24mg strength. Others that are that strength sent me into coughing fits..but this one? Great vapor, so I knew I was doing something right...a mellow menthol flavor as well. Very smooth on the palate. I was not sure tho, I was actually getting thevaping right. Sooo..I dripped. Figured I would get a truer flavor and better hit. I normally dont like to do this, but I really wanted to check this one out as well. Again, huge amounts of vapor, a mellow menthol flavor and good throat hit, but not harsh in any way. I dont know how to describe it, other then it just kinda rolled off the back of my throat. I really like this one as well!

So then I started to play with the flavors. Found one the hubbie likes. Nuport with a touch of turkish. When I top off, I use 2 drops of Nuport and 1 of Turkish. It was a hit with him. Again, amazing flavor (Ive just come to realize anything from Drew and Angie is going to be amazing), menthol with that underlying flavor from the turkish.

Only thing Im not happy with, is the fact I ordered 30ml of Nuport and the rest are just sample bottles. I feel another order is going to be placed. I wonder if I can hold out til the XHaler arrives...lol

Thank you both, Drew and Angie, for not only your wonderful products, but your amazing customer service!

Last edited:

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
I am going to have to try that with hubby! I said look what I got for you and showed hime the menthale and what does he do?? He dripped it onto his tounge.. I started screaming at him..stupidity!
I love the turkish and the kent.. and I like the nuport for a switch.. I am gonna try this tonight and mix it for hubby. Thank you! Lori B

Menthale is like the faintest memory of a Thin Mint. You are almost convinced there is a tiny bit of chocolate in there somewhere, but it could have been just your imagination.

Now that is pretty cool. It is that subtle. Good stuff.

I haven't given a proper workout to the newest member of the menthol family. Tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread