Status
Not open for further replies.

Gahau

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Wow
I just got my order from her...
Ordered 4 6mL bottle, damn they look even smaller after you start vapping =)
Any way, I ordered:
Caramel Coffee and with cream
Cotton Candy
Strawberry Cheese Cake
Red Hot Stick

Well I have not try all of them yet, but since it was the morning time I chose to get some of that coffee...

MAN, taste like caramel, coffee and EVEN THE CREAM!

Good job this would not be the last time I order from you Ms T!
But i would be the last time I order some 6mL's!

Vapor production was fine, TH was fine... I have a similar TH as a 24mg from other CO, but I needed to order some 30mg from here =)

THANKS!

Ms T's flavors are excellent.~! I especially love the Kalhua and cream.She has some of the most exotic flavor's. I don't know one person who is even close to dissapointed with her flavor's. But think a head when ordering it takes about 2 weeks before you receive. But it is worth the wait~! She is one busy lady, and I feel her customer service is the best out there.She treat you like a person, not a number. Hats off to Ms T~!

Brad524

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2010
Manchester, NH
I had ordered from Ms T's about a month ago, and HAD to cut one of them due to it being too thick and blowing 2 atties in a row. That was the choc-rasberry mmmmmmmmmmmmm good I got it in 24mg and even cutting it down to 6mg there is more than enough flavor. The other two I got to make some of my own flavors: Rum for rum & coke w/ a little cherry or lemon........ and orange juice mmmmm very tasty alone just like drinking OJ from a glass bottle, also great to make choc/orange.:D

Paul it took ten days for mine too and I could drive to her in about 2.5-3hrs depending on my foot.....:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread