Status
Not open for further replies.

pseudus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
www.pseudus.com
Alright, I did it. I ordered my eGo kit and some empty carts. Now I wanna order some juice. Seems like there are soo many sites and soo many flavors. I know this question has been asked a thousand times, but I am hoping the replies to this thread are like the ones to my last. It was quite clear what to get after I asked.... :)

So, I wanna order a couple sample packs I think, so suggestions?

And again, a huge thanks to this forum...great community and I can't wait to be analog free!

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
juice is so much more personal than the pv
I would recommend going to at least two different vendors to start out with
and make one of those vendors vaperite.com :p
seriously you owe it to yourself to get at least one 12ml from Tom (and the free 3ml sample of a different flavor)

After that you could do USA Made Vapor Renu as they seem to have great deals on 30ml and a flat 5 dollar shipping
if you got one 12ml+3 from Vaperite and two 30ml from vaporrenu you will have enough juice for the month. Some people will say get a lot of small cheap 5ml bottles but honestly I found a lot of those cheap bottles to be stuff I tossed into a drawer for if I run out...

The Rebel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Two well reviewed suppliers are Backwoods Brew and FreedomsmokeUSA. Both have received glowing reviews for the quality and taste of their liquids. You can always start out buying smaller bottles until you find what you like. I know that FreedomsmokeUSA is having a special right now that if you buy 60ml you can add 5 3ml samples for free. I love their RY5 so I'm taking advantage of the special to try some of their other tobbaco flavors.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Two well reviewed suppliers are Backwoods Brew and FreedomsmokeUSA. Both have received glowing reviews for the quality and taste of their liquids. You can always start out buying smaller bottles until you find what you like. I know that FreedomsmokeUSA is having a special right now that if you buy 60ml you can add 5 3ml samples for free. I love their RY5 so I'm taking advantage of the special to try some of their other tobbaco flavors.

I agree with The Rebel. FreedomSmokeUSA also has sample packs that let you pick and choose what you want. The thing I like about the FSUSA sample packs is that the samples are already aged or steeped.

This is important because when you first get a new juice from any supplier it might taste like doo-doo. Many e-juices need some time to age (some as many as four weeks) before they reach their full flavor potential.

Now on the FSUSA and many other suppliers e-juices you won't likely be able to select the VG/PG strength. Since they are made in advance they are usually 50/50.

But yeah, either FSUSA or Backwoods Brew would be a good starting place

tresrottn

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
Bothell, WA
Velvet Vapors - Home

Lots of sample flavors, great prices. For smoother taste, and vapor your new PG will appreciate, go with all VG or the velvet blend. If you smoke around a pack or so a day, start with 24mg strength, if you are hard core into the ciggies, hit the 36. As you go along, you can always choose to lower that strength. And remember, you aren't quitting smoking, it just kinda happens that way :)

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
Juice is a personal decision. I have been through so many different companies and so far my latest favorites are the naturals collection from clouds of vapor. I especially like the lemonade and caramel cream. One thing to remember though is that there is a different taste to e-liquids depending on where they come from. American made e-liquids use a different nicotine then the Chinese ones do and this effects the taste as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread